PDA

View Full Version : How i got my rank again

coolweb
05-16-2012, 04:21 AM
Hello sir/madam

i want your help actually my site is going so much down. before google update at 22 April my site rank is in the first page but right now is not in 200. how i got my site rank again?

thank you

stephanwally
05-16-2012, 05:53 AM
Where you want to rank in Yahoo you have to start yahoo answers

james smit
05-16-2012, 07:27 AM
Use SEO tools to get your website on Google first page.

Brian-Alfaro
05-16-2012, 09:46 AM
Penguin effect comes visible here.Means you make use of black techniques with in your work.So simply Avoid using any black hat rules Come with applying White hat techniques may take time but will come in ranking.

watson123
05-17-2012, 01:29 AM
1. Update the site daily: Post something daily to your website as people are looking for new and latest stuff on internet. Strong keyword which attracts visitors: Do some research and come up with list of keywords which people are searching in internet. Use those keywords on your site in articles.

2. Post site link (signature) in forums: Post your website link in forums which are related to your website. Make sure that the post in forum should be informative and helpful for others then only they will visit your website.

3. Backlinks: Backlinks, also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, a backline is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node.

4. Directory submissions: Online directory submission is a process which includes identification of proper category and filing the website or webpage detail in particular related category and get it approved by directory editor.

onlinebikestore
05-17-2012, 02:38 AM
IF your site effected by penguin than remove bad link in inbound or outbound.USe only quality or unique content.

Openxcell Inc
05-17-2012, 05:15 AM
According to me,you should perform all SEO techniques and link building techniques.The techniques which are more effective for you are as follows: directory submission,forum posting,blog commenting and posting and social bookmarking.