PDA

View Full Version : Blue Hat SEO?

coolweb
05-17-2012, 08:47 AM
Hi friends,
Blue hat SEO basically is the study of advanced Internet marketing and search engine optimization techniques. Blue Hat SEO covers the advanced knowledge of both black hat and white hat SEO.
If it helps, think BlueHatSEO as the creation of SEO.Blue Hatters use their knowledge of search engines and other marketing practices, distorted and manipulated them in creative and original way to benefit the best sites.
What you want to say about it?

markdev
05-19-2012, 01:04 AM
Black hat SEO is not a good technique to be practiced at all. We should avoid such tactics of doing link building. Black hat SEO is about giving your back-links the very clever way where a search engine only comes to know about the link presence but the visitors are unaware of.

stcatherines
05-19-2012, 08:50 AM
According my knowledge that the concept of Blue Hat SEO rose out frustration in the lack of advanced SEO knowledge made available to webmasters. The motive behind this site is to inspire other webmasters to copy and mimic it in hopes of creating more resources for the advanced search engine marketer. We want to create a venue where knowledgable webmasters can share and present their ideas and techniques.

atifpasha13
05-19-2012, 02:45 PM
I read somewhere that bluehat seo is fastly becoming most excellent seo and in it people specializes in the art of advanced Internet marketing and search engine optimization tactics. The blogs and sites which do blue hat seo have their posts indexed in google in no time.. Is this true?

Tristaada
05-19-2012, 10:09 PM
Is the first time I heardBlue hat SEO, I think it should be a gray hat SEO, although I am not using BLACK HAT SEO, white hat SEO but I think it enough to make you have a good ranking, because ever since GOOGLE Penguin updates, ranking rules have undergone great change. so I think only WHITE HAT SEO IS OK..

honitel
07-26-2012, 11:06 PM
If the site is a mix in between White and Black Hat, wouldn’t the logical alternative be a Gray Hat?
Though anyways, Black Hat is still ain't good strategy yet still again SEO use this. Its a balance between these two hat.

masterdrugstore
07-27-2012, 01:45 AM
It used for hiding the data.

seofuture
07-27-2012, 03:48 AM
* you can name the images with keywords such as red-car.jpg or blue-hat.jpg for SEO efficiency.

Connecting an image to the keyword of the text is another helping hand to raise the ranking for your website traffic.

These are old and well-known techniques but today I wanted to refresh your mind since lately I saw many webmasters missing the basic points to develop a successful website.

careyengland
07-27-2012, 05:55 AM
In my opinion this is not important SEO.

juanbeach
07-27-2012, 06:10 AM
Blue Hat SEO is essentially the study of advanced Internet marketing and search engine optimization techniques. Blue Hat SEO covers the advanced knowledge of both Black Hat and White Hat SEO.

samdorjey
07-27-2012, 06:24 AM
Blue hat SEO basically is the study of advanced Internet marketing and search engine optimization techniques. Blue Hat SEO covers the advanced knowledge of both black hat and white hat SEO.