PDA

View Full Version : What do you feel about the Google Adsense?

robertfrost
05-22-2012, 01:08 AM
Using the Google Adsense can be really helpful. If you are looking for an online career then, Google Adsense is the best way to earn handsome money through the internet. So, what is it basically? Please share your views and suggestions. Also, I would like to hear your story about it. Since I am new to this, I would like to learn more about it. One thing that you don't want to get caught up in is untargeted traffic. Sure you could piggyback off of social media sites, and drive thousands of visitors to your blog immediately... what would be the point of that if none of them clicks on your AdSense ads? Please share your views on this.

watson123
05-22-2012, 05:24 AM
Google AdSense is a program run by Google Inc. that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, and rich media adverts that are targeted to site content and audience. These adverts are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google, and they can generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis.

sabrinasai
05-23-2012, 01:29 AM
A solution to the Google Adsense program, would be to have a review of ads for site owners that would allow site owners to click on each ad once and to have an immediate approve or disapprove button for the owner to click. If the ad is approved it automatically goes on a 'show' list, and if an ad is disapproved it automtically goes on a 'do not show' list for that site.

motorola4gatrix
05-23-2012, 01:54 AM
Google Adsense has rigid rules and has no business contact telephone number readily accessible for the little guy to call in order to get issues resolved

swatihotels
05-23-2012, 02:14 AM
Google Search engines adsense program, would be to have a evaluation of ads for internet marketers that would allow internet marketers to simply select each ad once and to have an immediate accept or disapprove option for the proprietor to click on.