PDA

View Full Version : What are best ways to create quality backlinks??

mackhunt88
05-22-2012, 01:23 AM
Hey guys,
I Know so many techniques to create backlink like article submission, link exchange, forums posting, blog commenting, but I want to know your point of view regarding "Quality Link Building", How to create quality backlinks?

JohnRosatti
05-22-2012, 01:47 AM
Link exchange is not more come in Quality back-links ,may also depends where you place backling(on relevant ,reputed website)..One should work for natural link building.Article marketing,Blog commenting to niche related blogs,forum posting are good techniques in generating quality backlinks.

bryanbell
05-22-2012, 01:59 AM
You can get quality backlink through the doing submission in quality website, highly ranked or reputed website. Because that type of website can send more link juice to your website through the backlinks and quality back links can provide you long term result on search engine.

sslrenewals
05-22-2012, 02:23 AM
Relevant forum posting and blog posting in high pr website are best ways to get quality backlinks.

Amy.Sarin
05-22-2012, 03:49 AM
Writing content that is deliberately designed to attract links towards it is one...Here are some other techniques on my link building list:

- Submitting RSS feeds to feed directories
- Submitting website to popular social bookmarking sites
- Participating in trafficable social networking sites and related communities
- Writing guest posts for related, dofollow blogs to your niche.
- Creating link baits

So long as it is done organically (manually), it should help...I use Keyword Country to spy on competitor linking strategies and craft my own rugged campaign.

Brian-Alfaro
05-22-2012, 04:18 AM
Always use One way link building to generate backlinks . Generate Back-links from relevant web resources.Follow all ethical rules in building links.Use relevant content in articles with your website link.Use Relevant blogs to comment .

watson123
05-22-2012, 04:55 AM
Directory Submission is the most excellent way of quality back links in High PR sites.

marc1
05-22-2012, 05:05 AM
Back link is very common issue for all the marketers. Try to get your back links from forums posting, blog commenting, article directories.

Vec&sec
05-22-2012, 05:19 AM
Taking into account your needs, can draw your attention to Blogpostingservice.biz (http://Blogpostingservice.biz/) company.
Putting their backlink building services and link building services to work for you will increase the visibility you have with search engines, and that means visibility with greater numbers of prospective customers.

blessy_smith
05-22-2012, 06:22 AM
All off-page seo link building techniques are useful to create backlinks.

Johnalex
05-22-2012, 06:52 AM
I know so many techniques to create backlink but Directory Submission and Bookmarking submission, Articles, Blogs, Classified add, is the most excellent way of quality back links in High PR sites.

Raju
05-22-2012, 07:36 AM
Back links are much important for website.Because back links are the responsible for the overall performance of a website.Always use the white hat SEO strategies for getting the back links.Target the relevant and well reputed website for getting the back link.Its difficult to get the back link from a well reputed sites but done your work with relevancy and ethically.Article submission,blog commenting and forum posting are some best SEO techniques for getting the back links.

ashish123
05-22-2012, 08:29 AM
you make back link in different -2 id adders.

pestindia86
05-22-2012, 08:47 AM
Hi,
you can do ditecttory submission , forum posting,bookmarking

AuroINSEO
05-23-2012, 12:20 AM
Search Engine Marketing is generally called an incoming marketing strategy. It is called incoming because you do not channelize emails, phone calls, promotional materials or any “outgoing” items to existing and likely customers. This benevolent of internet traffic is titled the “desperation” or “demand” niche. When group necessity to get or cognise something from the cyberspace, they use keywords and identify them in examine engines.

sabrinasai
05-23-2012, 12:46 AM
I think you can use all link building technique to get quality back link but you have to use that all technique in higher ranked website with dofollow, quality content and related category. Do follow and high page rank website gives more link juice to compare low page rank website and also select niche website so high page rank website give quality back link.

marc1
05-23-2012, 01:12 AM
Back linking is not about a thousands of back linking in one night. It takes time. Keep on working . Off page seo techniques is a best way to generate back links.