PDA

View Full Version : How to improve a Page Rank?

monikasam
05-24-2012, 07:45 AM
How to improve a Page Rank?

watson123
05-25-2012, 12:20 AM
1. Update the site daily: Post something daily to your website as people are looking for new and latest stuff on internet. Strong keyword which attracts visitors: Do some research and come up with list of keywords which people are searching in internet. Use those keywords on your site in articles.

2. Post site link (signature) in forums: Post your website link in forums which are related to your website. Make sure that the post in forum should be informative and helpful for others then only they will visit your website.

3. Backlinks: Backlinks, also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, a backline is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node.

4. Directory submissions: Online directory submission is a process which includes identification of proper category and filing the website or webpage detail in particular related category and get it approved by directory editor.

Openxcell Inc
05-25-2012, 01:33 AM
According to me,For increasing the page rank of your site you should increase the backlinks for your website.And for increasing the number of quality backlinks you should do off page activities like forum posting,directory submission,social bookmarking,blog commenting and posting etc.

webcreations
05-25-2012, 02:57 AM
Follow the SEO rules.. Don't work like a spammer.. use high PR sites...

john515
05-25-2012, 03:13 AM
PageRank is one of more than 100 factors Google uses in the ranking of you website and your resulting position on their search engine. Pagerank can be improve by updating site regularly, link to your website from other sites, write link bait.

WetRider
05-25-2012, 08:07 AM
You have to update your site’s content very often which includes popular post. Share them to social media networks and do some genuine link building to increase the backlinks.

ilmkidunya1
05-26-2012, 02:23 AM
Do off page link building on high page rank websites

bryanbell
05-26-2012, 02:55 AM
Google ranks pages from 0 to 10 and to higher your page’s rank, the huge traffic and rankings you will get. You have to regularly update your content and get backlinks to your website from another website, to get backlinks you can use bookmarking, blog commenting, directory submission, link wheel etc.… Through use of those techniques you can also get traffics which are very helpful to increase your web page rank.

waterdamage143
05-26-2012, 03:30 AM
Search engines rank websites according to many things and higher search engine ranking can equal having more traffic sent your way because these will respond to queries for information based on what it believes is a page that scores as most relevant to that query.Top quality content that ranks very, very well in the SERPs, and also appeals to readers.When writing content, bloggers are worried about mostly two things.
1)Does my content appeal to my loyal readers?
2) Will my content receive a lot of search engine traffic? I’ve devised a really decent formula to write tons of content that readers love, yet receive thousands of referrals from search engines a month.

seofuture
05-26-2012, 04:36 AM
PageRank operates via a link-based algorithm, so having a variety of highly-ranked websites link to yours is one way to improve your PageRank. Contact a number of website owners that you have similarities with, such as sharing a passion for the same subject.

JerrickYeoh
05-28-2012, 12:00 AM
1.Submit to search engine directories
2.Join forums, forums are a great way to achieve links to your website.
3. Using ezine ads (or newsletters)
4. Creating and publishing articles
5.Links from related websites.