PDA

View Full Version : yahoo or Google?

backlink
05-25-2012, 03:50 AM
Dear friends,
Yahoo is a great search engine. In fact, it is the second best in this world. So, I am using different techniques to optimize the Yahoo as I know, if I have to get high traffics, then yahoo SERP is the most important thing for my site after doing the same for the Google. Yahoo provide constant source of traffics towards the website. There are separate data for both the Google and yahoo. For Google it was all about vigorous link building, but for Yahoo, it is about the quality link building. So I am trying the Yahoo directory and Yahoo answer for the Yahoo optimization.
What you want to say about it?

abhishekabhi
05-25-2012, 06:05 AM
hi
google is a great seach engine but yahoo is also good search engine.
google is first search engine in world and yahoo is a second.

marketing3
05-25-2012, 10:06 AM
I also agree with this fact that Google is the best search engine around the world.......... However, yahoo is also good one so both may be used for the purpose of optimization.....

callumrathbone
05-25-2012, 12:40 PM
There are some various search engines available in market but most of people use Yahoo and Google. This both search engines are very popular and great. According to me Google is the best one among all because it provide high security compare to others. It is also fast and their other services are also good. I prefer to use google.

private_html
05-25-2012, 06:11 PM
i always use google.... but i would use anything aslong as its not bing.. :/

verasafe
05-27-2012, 09:07 PM
I'll go for google because there are more information in google and it loads faster than yahoo.

watson123
05-28-2012, 01:27 AM
Google is best

motorcyclestore
05-28-2012, 02:17 AM
I also acknowledge with this fact that Search engines is the best search engine search engine optimization around the world.......... However, bing is also good one so both may be used for the objective of search engine optimization.....

sabrinasai
05-28-2012, 02:38 AM
Yup you are right but i would suggest you to go for google which is the always best search engine.

cartocare
05-28-2012, 02:44 AM
I recommend Google.
It is because Google remains the most popular search engine, the favorite among both users and professional reviewers for its speed and ease of use. And most of the time Google gives relevant results to the researchers.

titleseo
05-28-2012, 03:53 AM
Optimizing your website for yahoo will be the great idea. You always need to keep secondary option for getting your website.

Ridoy55
06-02-2012, 02:32 PM
Yahoo is good search engine but Google is the best.Google is a most popular search engine.

safrine
06-04-2012, 01:58 AM
I would go for google because maximum users searching through google

rajjan011
06-04-2012, 02:21 AM
yahoo is good search engine but world biggest search engine is google. google give unique and right information.
damdama lake (http://picnic.anantagroup.com/dream-island-resort-damdama-lake/)

Daren
06-04-2012, 02:52 AM
Both are good but if we compare Google and Yahoo then i must say that Google is the best and all time quick and efficient source of search engine. So Google is best.

Robbin07
06-04-2012, 05:15 AM
Google is the best search engine for promoting any website because in the compression of yahoo here more searching persons.

baronfray
06-07-2012, 07:38 AM
I would prefer to use Google. It has a good search engine algorithm through which get a good result on search engine. After the update of Google Penguin it has been very much smart on the searching power.