PDA

View Full Version : Google Backlink (Link popularity)

markdev
05-29-2012, 05:47 AM
Hello friends,
I think I am in trouble. Day before yesterday I was checked link popularity for site and seen there are 10 google back links. But when I checked in link popularity tool on yesterday its showing zero (no google back link). But when I checked [link:http://www.logiseek.com] in search box its showing only 3.

Why I lost my link?
How Can I achieve google back link in a short time?

theshail
05-29-2012, 06:43 AM
Same issue happened with my site as well, Earlier about a week ago my site was showing 30 backlinks but now it's showing only 22 backlinks. Though my ranking is almost same with little improvement, it means it didn't impact negatively on my website SERP but still not sure about the reason behind reducing the backlinks.

sabrinasai
05-30-2012, 12:38 AM
That's not Google Webmaster Tools, and it is the wrong method for checking backlinks; using the "link:www.website.com" will not give you an accurate link count... Google deliberately returns only a random sample of your backlinks using this method! (Hence one day it says 10, the next it says 3)!

watson123
05-30-2012, 12:47 AM
Google Back link Checker tool enables you to know the number of websites who have given a link to your website or webpage.
Back links are inward links to a website or a webpage; it acts as one of the key factors in determining the ranking of your website. It helps you to have a track of the other websites on the web that link to your URL..