PDA

View Full Version : How I will index my links quickly?

mackhunt88
05-30-2012, 11:30 AM
What is better way. Have any tools free or paid?

sabrinasai
05-31-2012, 01:18 AM
submit your site to google and other search engines .Make a sitemap in html as well as in xml and upload it o your site .DO blog postings and commentings

webdigger
05-31-2012, 04:51 AM
Hello friends,
In my point of view you should be done Social bookmarking(SBM) for your link. And also you must have to ping your link. Because when you ping your link then automatically a notification will be sent to Google for you link.
There are many pinging sites:
You can use:

http://www.pingfarm.com/
http://pingates.com/

Amy.Sarin
05-31-2012, 05:38 AM
People say pinging helps...But I don't think so. Pinging, IMO, is important for mass, low-quality links. If you are building high quality links on sites that are indexed and google cached, Google will crawl these sites anyway so there is no point in pinging.

Abhinandangarg
05-31-2012, 06:39 AM
to get quick index my links for this you need to do social bookmarking of your links & share you link in high quality sites.

theshail
05-31-2012, 07:18 AM
Pinging is the best way along with social bookmarking on popular sites like digg, stumbleupon, delicious and so on.

henrycw
05-31-2012, 07:24 AM
You can use the” Fetch as Googlebot “ tool to make the indexing process faster. After you submit your URL to Fetch as Googlebot and if it gets fetched, it can even get indexed in a day.
Refer to this link for complete information
http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2011/08/submit-urls-to-google-with-fetch-as.html
This tool will even help you identify problem pages which did not get crawled.

Moreover, Google loves quality content so if you write original content and gain quality backlinks your website is surely to get crawled soon.
-Submit your sitemap to google
-Regularly ping the search engine
-Quality backlinks from websites which frequently get crawled

prostate cancer
05-31-2012, 07:28 AM
Thanks for updating such a useful information for SEO's.

Tristaada
05-31-2012, 11:54 PM
My method is, to be a form, and then converts the LINK RSS. submit RSS website. This will speed up the GOOGLE index

AllenSantiago
06-01-2012, 01:55 AM
Just follow such steps to being indexed:
1) Submit your website into the high qualified and reputed social bookmarking websites such as delicious, yahoo, Google and etc.
2) Create a sitemap and submit it at search engines by using webmaster tool
3) By doing blog commenting and creation

watson123
06-01-2012, 02:13 AM
For index you links quickly you should submit your sitemap to the webmaster tools.And ping your site links using pinging sites. I think this will be helpful for you for index your links quickly.

synapsesite
06-02-2012, 08:08 AM
Do it manually. Try to spread your website as wide as possible. Ping it, bookmark it, do search engine submission too.

Cole001
06-02-2012, 08:44 AM
For indexing fast update a new content everyday in website..

safrine
06-04-2012, 02:08 AM
Thanks for sharing it and good to know