PDA

View Full Version : Competirior Analysis

mackhunt88
05-30-2012, 11:35 AM
What is the best way to make Competitor Analysis in SEO?

sabrinasai
05-31-2012, 01:41 AM
Competitor analysis is lengthy process. It has many things to be kept in mind. You can use tools and also can do manually. I always do it manually to get exact results.

youlinks
05-31-2012, 02:36 AM
I also agree with above post,
Manually method is best for this purpose.

JohnRosatti
05-31-2012, 02:52 AM
Check their On page work,Keywords use,target keywords,backlinks and link building techniques which they are using.

theshail
05-31-2012, 08:08 AM
I would suggest first start with On Page Analysis of your competitors websites, and then try to find out their link building techniques. It seems quite simple but very tough task to do.

Amy.Sarin
05-31-2012, 08:24 AM
Competitor analysis is the process of locating your closest competitors and examining their strengths, weaknesses and strategies. You need to check:

- Number of backlinks
- SEO/ PPC keywords that are generating maximum traffic
- PPC marketing campaign
- Content strategy
- Local marketing strategies

I am stalking my competitors all the time...I use ‘Keyword Country to track my competitors’ ranking, traffic,SEOand PPC strategy and I am surprised to see how aggressively they are working!

watson123
06-01-2012, 02:04 AM
1. Identifying broad and niche competitors to analyze
2. Onsite competitive analysis (keywords, content and technical analysis)
3. Offsite competitive analysis (backlinks, link building strategy)
4. Competitor surveillance (keeping tabs on their SEO strategy)

seofuture
06-01-2012, 04:24 AM
A competitive analysis is similar to a SWOT analysis, in which a company looks at its own strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. However, with a competitive analysis, you define yourself according to others.