PDA

View Full Version : How to increase backlinks fast?

mackhunt88
05-30-2012, 11:42 AM
I want to know how to increase high PR website backlinks fast.

private_html
05-30-2012, 12:22 PM
you wont, its really that simple, there are alot of programs that yes could do it for you, but they will be meaningless and pointless back links, you need to build them yourself manually..

sabrinasai
05-31-2012, 01:11 AM
You have to do SEO techniques reguallry in an efficient manner then its able to increase your backlinks fastly.

euraffiliates
05-31-2012, 02:11 AM
Why should a high traffic/PR website link to your website?
They will do it only when they have vested interest.

1. It is their business to link other websites. Example websites are forums, and blogs sites, directories etc.

Note: normally forum and blog links are always of no-follow type and do not help to increase Google back-links. Free directories hardly have traffic in their sites. It requires a lot of input to get a small output.

2. They get paid for placing a paid-not like link.
It works when you get link from a high traffic related website. But it requires some upfront cost.

3. They get another link in exchange.

Note: It is a common link increasing technique. But it has risks. Google may penalize your site for giving a single bad link.

4. They get paid for referring a customer or receive a commission for sales by the customers who go to your site via the published links.

Note: There is a good chance that some of the high traffic websites will agree to place a link to make some extra revenue – if the proposal is placed carefully. However it requires run your own affiliate program and your affiliate program must support Natural Links.

JohnRosatti
05-31-2012, 02:53 AM
You can use anything but you should not forget about Google penguin update.

sslrenewals
05-31-2012, 04:52 AM
According to me, you should use regularly link building method.

saovietxulynuoc
05-31-2012, 05:27 AM
I think increasing backlinks fast will be faced with penalizing from GG, so the best way is focus on the quality backlinks not the number of backlinks

theshail
05-31-2012, 07:34 AM
Backlinks are an important aspect of an SEO strategy. For those of you that don’t know, backlinks are links that are directed towards your website.
1: Article Submission
2: Forum Posting
3: Blog Commenting/Blog Submission
4: Social Networking Sites(Facebook, Twitter etc. posting links on groups, pages etc.)
5: Social Bookmarking (stumble upon, Reddit, delicious, digg etc.)
6: Backlinking Service/Buy Backlinks
7: Submit RSS Feed To RSS Feeds Directories
8: Free or Paid Web Directories
9: Exchange Links / Reciprocal Links
10: Press Releases
12: Classified Ad Sites
13: links from EDU & GOV sites

Totally agreed with your reply, I would have also suggested same points to increase backlinks.

marc1
05-31-2012, 08:22 AM
There is not only one way through which you generate back links, try to work on Article Submission
Forum Posting, Blog Commenting, Blog Submission, social media and social book marking.

rajjan011
05-31-2012, 09:04 AM
Forum posting and Directory submission,Article submission are the best option to get more and more backlinks on your sites.

Neha kumari
05-31-2012, 09:04 AM
Hello everyone,

To get more and more back links for your sites, You should do quality work whatever Off page/On page. And i will suggest you to all that you all can do content exchange to any good blog site related to your industry so that you can get quality links for your sites.

If any one interested then can contact to me on anushkashrma151@gmail.com

watson123
06-01-2012, 01:33 AM
1. article Writing
2. Blogging on do follow blogs
3. inyourfacebook
4. Forum-marketing
5. Craigs List
6. traffic exchange websites

prycakephp
06-02-2012, 01:50 AM
Increase backlinks fast is not an easy work but if you want to increase it as normally, you should do forum posting and blog commenting because both are better for quality backlinks. Also you can drive relevant traffic on your site from other sites.