PDA

View Full Version : How to create effectvie backlings

webdesignseo
06-01-2012, 04:50 AM
Hi guys! how to create effective backlinks for increase the web traffic and improve the page rank. Kindly give your suggestion to done.

easycommerce
06-01-2012, 06:27 AM
To post high pr sites with relevantly will get effective back links :)

Amy.Sarin
06-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Writing content that is deliberately designed to attract links towards it is one...Here are some other techniques on my link building list:

- Submitting RSS feeds to feed directories
- Submitting website to popular social bookmarking sites
- Participating in trafficable social networking sites and related communities
- Writing guest posts for related, dofollow blogs to your niche.
- Creating link baits

So long as it is done organically (manually), it should help...I use Keyword Country to pinpoint best industry-related forums and blogs to participate in, up for it!

stephanwally
06-01-2012, 07:17 AM
Try to do quality link building , and standard SEO process

webdigger
06-01-2012, 07:30 AM
Hi friends,
You can get quality back links from commenting on high PR blog and also you can do guest post for your site.
You can also get quality back links from forums and if you want more traffic then you can do Social Media Optimization like Facebook, Google+ and any other social networking sites.

Raju
06-01-2012, 08:54 AM
Writing content that is deliberately designed to attract links towards it is one...Here are some other techniques on my link building list:

- Submitting RSS feeds to feed directories
- Submitting website to popular social bookmarking sites
- Participating in trafficable social networking sites and related communities
- Writing guest posts for related, dofollow blogs to your niche.
- Creating link baits

So long as it is done organically (manually), it should help...I use Keyword Country to pinpoint best industry-related forums and blogs to participate in, up for it!

I agree with you regarding how to create effective back links.

namebutler
06-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Make sure you change your anchor text often.

prycakephp
06-02-2012, 01:42 AM
For create effective backlinks you should do forum posting and blog commenting on .edu and .gov sites because backlinks from them are more valuable than other techniques.

ilmkidunya1
06-02-2012, 02:01 AM
Try to get back links from relative Websites must be high page rank. to get the result.

blessy_smith
06-02-2012, 02:30 AM
Using blog commenting, forum posting, creating lens in squidoo and hub page so that we can get effective backlinks.

seofuture
06-02-2012, 06:11 AM
So make sure and try to focus on creating key back-links, as the more relevant links you have to your site the more popular it becomes and more important your website is viewed by the search engines. Getting back-links is not as hard as you think and it all starts with a business directory or article directory .

outsourceseo
06-02-2012, 06:21 AM
So make sure and try to focus on creating key back-links, as the more relevant links you have to your site the more popular it becomes and more important your website is viewed by the search engines. Getting back-links is not as hard as you think and it all starts with a business directory or article directory .

synapsesite
06-02-2012, 08:03 AM
Backlinks give more strength to our websites only if they are of good quality. Try to post in high PR sites to get back-links.

sabrinasai
06-04-2012, 12:34 AM
Performing SEO techniques in a regular and ethical way will help you in improving your website and can get high quality backlinks, you can perform social bookmarkings, Social profiles, Forum posting, Forum Commenting, Submitting RSS feed to directories.

Daren
06-04-2012, 02:57 AM
Backlinks are links from other website pointing back to your site. The more backlinks you have and the higher the page rank of the sites ranking back to you, the more power the search engines will give you. Good back links are created with the help of SEO techniques.

Glow
06-04-2012, 04:25 AM
The Best solution for you is Blogpostingservice.biz (http://Blogpostingservice.biz/) - I’ve gone from ranking in the forties to ranking 3th on Google’s search engine results pages and it is my blog that is powering the climb.
They provide the best blog posting and link building services.

Robbin07
06-04-2012, 05:33 AM
For getting more effective backlinks we have to do forum posting, directory submission, social bookmarking, blog commenting, blog etc and also when we are doing content posting that time our content may be unique and targeted keyword more use.

seofuture
06-04-2012, 06:17 AM
make sure and try to focus on creating key back-links, as the more relevant links you have to your site the more popular it becomes and more important your website is viewed by the search engines.
Another KEY back-linking strategy is testimonials and web posts.

davidwatson1
06-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Thanks a lot friends for sharing your useful opinions and views i really appreciate it..

john515
06-05-2012, 02:32 AM
Have a great and unique content on website. Participate in high quality forum posting and blog commenting site. Write article and submit in to top article directories site. This will provide you a backlink to your site.

watson123
06-06-2012, 01:17 AM
Focus on links from high ranking pages

You bring more value and less time wasted on backlinks to your site when you focus on gaining them from pages that have higher links. Everything else will happen organically.
Directory linking

A directory link is a link from a website that contain lists of links categorized so that users and visitors will be able to easily find what they are looking for.
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking lets you bookmark your favorite links or links you find interesting on the web. It also helps you build your traffic easily enough if you do it right.
Article writing

Article writing will help you gain quality and relevant backlinks as well as help establish your reputation as an expert in a particular field.

android45
06-06-2012, 02:32 AM
Build backlinks from .edu & .gov sites will be very effective to build backlinks for increase the web traffic and improve the page rank.

andhrareporter
06-06-2012, 04:05 AM
For getting back links lot of strategies are available for example article submission,blog commenting and forum posting are best.Try to focus on relevancy and quality work for getting the effective back links.avoid any short trick or unethical way of getting the back links.

sandeep.g
06-06-2012, 07:10 AM
Backlinks is most important for every website there are many ways to get quality backlinks to your website. Try to get quality backlinks from high PR websites by doing Article submissions, Press release submissions, Classified ads posting, Social bookmarking, participating more on Social media. Through these techniques you can improve your website backlinks.

Peligino
06-07-2012, 04:49 AM
I also support suggestion about blogpostingservice.biz - I have had a good run dealing with them.
My websites are getting more and more traffic now. They have higher rankings now.
I am so glad and highly recommend them.

james smit
06-07-2012, 05:17 AM
i have compiled a three ways to build a good, ethical and effective back links.
1: Building .gov and .edu Links
2: Use forums for effective backlinks
3: Use Directory submission

Tristaada
06-07-2012, 05:19 AM
Link relevance is important, you need to find the right NICHE for your site, and you can author articles to submit, but please note that articles must be original, not SPIN

saovietxulynuoc
06-07-2012, 05:21 AM
Agree with all comment that getting backlink from the high PR forum is the best. Threre are a problem that: high PR forum often with nofollow links

baronfray
06-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Backlink is helpful to get increase the website visitor. It also helpful to get rank over search engine. These strategies also helpful to get more customer and client to our business.