PDA

View Full Version : How effective is forum posting for getting traffic?

Glow
06-04-2012, 04:22 AM
One of my friends suggested me to try forum posting services provided by paidforumposting.com team of writers.
I am not sure if it will help to increase traffic to my forum.
What do you think? Will it be worth to try them?

Robbin07
06-04-2012, 05:34 AM
Do follow forum if doing answering then its a profitable for backlinking.

Amy.Sarin
06-04-2012, 07:24 AM
I’ve never tried them so can’t really tell by experience...but yea, I’ve heard a lot bout them...Postloop is another good marketplace there...

riya189
06-04-2012, 07:32 AM
You can really get a good traffic from forums....post relevant replies to the threads and it increases the number of visitor on your site via the certain forums.

davebarlow
06-04-2012, 07:56 AM
Forum posting is a very great process for getting free traffic to your website. There are so many of forums on the internet which allows to have a signature below every post. But only if you are posting on a popular and Do follow forum that is relevant to your website.

watson123
06-05-2012, 01:10 AM
Forum posting is a very powerful method for getting free traffic to your website. There are hundreds of forums on the internet which allows to have a signature under every post. So the more messages you post, more people might see your advertisement. This is one of the most time-consuming methods of all because it takes time until you reach respectful amount of posts, which will attract new visitors. And you must keep posting on forums regularly.

sabrinasai
06-05-2012, 01:34 AM
The only way for your post to gain more traffic is through a proper and sophisticated SEO. Of course, the content in the described post must be unique and qualitative too. The words from your post are becoming tags in your meta-title, meta-description, and meta-keywords.

bryanbell
06-06-2012, 01:44 AM
You can get good traffic from forum posting because it is one kind of link building process. But check the forum is provided dofollow or nofollow link. If the forum is dofollow then it is very beneficial to increase your ranking because you can get dofollow backlinks from that forum. But your submission must be unique with related category of your website.

android45
06-06-2012, 02:26 AM
High page rank & do-follow sites with signatures will be more effective way to get good backlinks as well as traffic to you website.

williamlukee
06-06-2012, 02:34 AM
You can really get a good visitors from boards....post appropriate feedback to the strings and it improves the number of guest on your site via the certain boards.

williamlukee
06-06-2012, 02:41 AM
I agree with you that high alexa rank forums gives you traffic.If you post useful thread or participate actively....

baronfray
06-07-2012, 07:40 AM
Forum posting is helpful to get increase the website visitor. It creates a good quality of backlink. It also helpful to get promote the product or services over the search engine website. You could get rank over search engine website by using these strategies.

robwilley7
07-02-2012, 06:12 AM
according to me forum posting is the most effective way to increase the page ranking & also develop the right keyword and the signature itself plays an important role,the keyword density also one one of the factor that search engine use to determine a site's ranking

mikeslough5
07-02-2012, 06:25 AM
If the forum providing do follow links then its very helpful for your site and and you will find a great positive result after the indexed by Google.

sabrinasai
07-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Forum posting is an excellent source, for trafffic and also for building relationship which is definately a foundation for any business, online or offline.

Williamluke
07-03-2012, 01:33 AM
relevancy is the main factor if you want to get traffic from forums posting.You could get rank over search engine website by using these strategies.

Snoopy
07-16-2012, 07:23 AM
IF you need to get relevant threads and posts for reasonable price you can totally rely on Paidforumposting.com (http://www.paidforumposting.com/) solutions. You will be pleased by their quality service and low-cost plans.

charcoal
07-20-2012, 07:28 AM
Why do you still hesitate? Their experienced staff will research the topic that you select and produce an article carefully written to your specifications. Paidforumposting.com is well-known for its quality. You will be pleased. Pricing is normal.

masterdrugstore
07-20-2012, 08:00 AM
This improve rank as continuously .

seanbarrington
07-21-2012, 04:34 AM
Forums are one of the places in the web where you will understand social sharing by new people – generally through the form of text and links. Forums interrelated to niche of your website can be truly effective to produce traffic as well as backlink for a website. Forums give backlinks and traffic to improve site ranking but the key is that the link should be do-follow.

Android Application development (http://timeappsshop.com/)

honitel
07-22-2012, 11:54 PM
Forum posting is indeed a good strategy for increasing traffic and even in simple link building.
In forum posting, one great factor is your knowledge in a certain post, how and what will you respond, from that members will certainly give click in your homepage or even try to visit you links in your signatures. That's how you attract traffic. Convince them that you really know what you are saying.

stephanwally
07-22-2012, 11:58 PM
These are good for traffic in some case but the main purpose is back link in this way we some time get the traffic from good forum

angeljeniffer
07-23-2012, 12:09 AM
In todays SEO, you should build backlinks from many different locations and methods.

Forum posting can be very effective, not only for seo, but also for traffic generation. but only if you provide high quality value!

I highly recommend to combine Forum posting with :

Blog Commenting (Here applies the same like for Forum posting : provide real value in your comments)

Article marketing (Guess What? Quality = More Traffic And Exposure)

Video Marketing (Same Here)

Social Bookmarking

There are many more methods to build links, and as mentioned above, you should use as many as possible, on a regular basis!!

krishdir
07-23-2012, 05:17 AM
According Forum posting gain good results.... i will gradually increase the traffic.. but try posting them in dofollow links..

SamHim
07-23-2012, 07:04 AM
Forum posting is good technique in generating back-links as well traffic for website .As a good technique in Generating back-links and making their search ranking healthier indirectly helps with search traffic.

JerrickYeoh
07-23-2012, 11:42 PM
You can request the paidforumposting.com do provide some post for the existing client and check is all their post is quality enough and is those forum is related .
If those post is quality and related and no doubt to get a try .
Forum really get traffic and quality if the forum is discuss regarding the same content with your site. I get lot of traffic from digital point and webhostingtalk

mobilelover
07-24-2012, 07:21 AM
Forum posting increase your website traffic and ranking in Google search engine.

jamescorden12
07-24-2012, 10:37 AM
DO follower forum website in best way getting quality backlinks.

Imogene
07-24-2012, 01:18 PM
One of my friends suggested me to try forum posting services provided by paidforumposting.com team of writers.
I am not sure if it will help to increase traffic to my forum.
What do you think? Will it be worth to try them?

Well, I haven't tried services of paidforumposting.com but I have used services of e07.net it is really too effective at affordable prices.

NolanBrian
07-24-2012, 03:22 PM
After social media i will prefer to Forum post...

cartocare
07-24-2012, 09:21 PM
Through signature of your forum post you will gain lots of traffic. Every post you will leave signature.