PDA

View Full Version : My keywords ranking have been fixed in Google

denniemark
06-06-2012, 04:20 AM
Google recently has made lots of changes in ranking algorithm. Recently lots of sites have been affected by google penguin update. My one site also affected by penguin updated. I am working continue on my site and also made changes in site as google suggested, but there is no change in keywords ranking in google. Please, please help me… how can I over come from these google penguin effect?

theshail
06-06-2012, 06:23 AM
Try to create more links from high quality sites, avoid low quality or spammy sites.
Don't use one anchor text for link building.
Avoid over stuffing in meta tags and body content.
If possible then try to remove links from spam or low quality sites.

These are some useful steps which would work for your website to rank higher on Google. What most SEO experts suggested that once your quality links outrank your bad links you would start seeing improvements so keep working on getting quality links.

jhonybravo222
06-06-2012, 08:10 AM
try to follow google quality guideline that would be beneficial to you.

Amy.Sarin
06-06-2012, 09:03 AM
- Start diversifying the anchor text of your inbound links.
- Remove all spammy links
- Make your website is compelling enough to pull natural backlinks
- Have no over-optimized on-page element
- Stick to white hat, legitimate SEO work
- Stop any other kind of webspam you were indulged in

oriontis
06-06-2012, 06:41 PM
I have just gotten into SEO 2 months ago and have been working hard at it since. The first thing I did for my domain is
build lots of original content that was interesting to people and that people liked to read and immediately I went from no traffic to 500 uniques a day. This week my traffic has slowed way down to around a 3rd of that. I can see why to; last week I was on 1st page results for several active key words and now I am 2nd or 3rd page.

Nothing on my website has changed. I don't understand what happened but I suspect that I have to build more quality back links?

I was on top of the world last week with all that traffic coming in, now I am just depressed and desperate to figure out
how to get it back

ChrisDevlin
06-07-2012, 12:52 AM
You need to build some quality backlinks for your website and also try to remove all you low quality backlinks. From now on, you need to get links from niche related sites only and also localized backlinks.

denniemark
06-19-2012, 09:35 AM
- Start diversifying the anchor text of your inbound links.
- Remove all spammy links
- Make your website is compelling enough to pull natural backlinks
- Have no over-optimized on-page element
- Stick to white hat, legitimate SEO work
- Stop any other kind of webspam you were indulged in

I have done almost all these things as you have mentioned in this post. But there is not increment in my ranking.

sabrinasai
06-21-2012, 12:38 AM
You have to follow google rules and guidelines to succeed.