PDA

View Full Version : How to Add keyword to blogs

aocindia
06-06-2012, 08:30 AM
When making up a blog using blogger I would like to know how you can add keywords to the blog so that the search engines , directories etc. can find it better & easier.

easycommerce
06-06-2012, 08:55 AM
Mostly every blog have the keyword & title tag options if not their you give anchor text links within your blog content is best :)

firstname
06-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Mostly every blog have the keyword & title tag options if not their you give anchor text links within your blog content is best :)

I also agree with this person,
I like this suggestion.

jhonybravo222
06-06-2012, 02:43 PM
Yes he is rightly said

ChrisDevlin
06-07-2012, 12:59 AM
When making up a blog using blogger I would like to know how you can add keywords to the blog so that the search engines , directories etc. can find it better & easier.

You can easily add keywords inside the content, after publishing the content you need to do some bookmarks for your blogs. Then only you can get some backlinks to your website from blogger.com.

watson123
06-07-2012, 01:59 AM
Metakeyword helps to describe the content of your website.I think we can add keywords by edit html option. but it is more useful that you create a quality content from that keywords.

markdev
06-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Just put this one inside your head tag..

Code:
<meta content='DESCRIPTION HERE' name='description'/>
<meta content='KEYWORDS HERE' name='keywords'/>
<meta content='AUTHOR NAME HERE' name='author'/>

sabrinasai
06-07-2012, 11:43 PM
Have a correct description on each page/post is the correct thing, not just the most important pages; all pages are important.