PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo answers

firstname
06-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Hi friends,
How many of you have good experience (with respect to targeted traffic) via yahoo answers service.
Is it wise to buy some one who can post our links ?? Is it worth??
Any suggestions in this matter?

Williamluke
06-07-2012, 01:43 AM
yahoo answer is effective if you post informative question and get useful answer.Also you question should be in top 5 in search engine ranking.I'm sure you will received targeted traffic.....

easycommerce
06-07-2012, 02:15 AM
Really, I like more yahoo answers becoz i learned & shred more via yahoo answers it is very useful to my life learning things...!!!

mikeslough5
06-07-2012, 02:59 AM
In SEO each and every thing have its value so yahoo alloe no-follow links but have its own value but by this you can get a good traffic.

Tristaada
06-07-2012, 05:12 AM
YAHOO answers, can bring directly to your customers, but now seems to be more and more difficult to operate, but there are many others like YAHOO answers Web sites, you can advertise there.For example,loot.com

Amy.Sarin
06-07-2012, 06:39 AM
It was great in terms of traffic it brought me...

Since the links are‘nofollow’, it shouldn’t be worth investing time for those who are purely looking it as a means to build links...(Although I have been reading that YA links are shown as ‘inlinks’ in the Webmaster console)

But YA a great source of traffic. Helpful answers at a very high traffic site like Yahoo! Answers might get you some clicks from real people.

It might help you with with Yahoo ranking but not greatly! There are many other things you might try looking into like social bookmarking, networking, guest posting etc.

sabrinasai
06-07-2012, 11:35 PM
Yup yahoo answers are best among the answers sites, you can follow the links, but not all the links provided by all, you can find put by the way they answer your question.

watson123
06-08-2012, 01:03 AM
Yahoo answers ,is the better and more effective ways to get traffic