PDA

View Full Version : What is Latent Semantic Indexing??

webdigger
06-07-2012, 09:04 AM
Hi friends,
Please help me about my topic. Is it really helpful for SEO??

sabrinasai
06-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) is an indexing and retrieval method that uses a mathematical technique called Singular value decomposition (SVD) to identify patterns in the relationships between the terms and concepts contained in an unstructured collection of text. LSI is based on the principle that words that are used in the same contexts tend to have similar meanings. A key feature of LSI is its ability to extract the conceptual content of a body of text by establishing associations between those terms that occur in similar contexts

watson123
06-08-2012, 01:05 AM
Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) is an indexing and retrieval method that uses a mathematical technique called Singular value decomposition (SVD) to identify patterns in the relationships between the terms and concepts contained in an unstructured collection of text. LSI is based on the principle that words that are used in the same contexts tend to have similar meanings. A key feature of LSI is its ability to extract the conceptual content of a body of text by establishing associations between those terms that occur in similar contexts

Mithzi Rai
10-15-2019, 09:14 AM
Hi friends,

LSI stands for latent semantic indexing, which is the method that Google and other search engines use to study and compare relationships between different terms and concepts

Paro
10-15-2019, 09:17 AM
Latent semantic indexing (LSI) is an indexing and retrieval method that uses a mathematical technique called singular value decomposition (SVD) to identify patterns in the relationships between the terms and concepts contained in an unstructured collection of text.

yuva12
10-15-2019, 09:44 AM
Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) is a mathematical method used to determine the relationship between terms and concepts in content.

Dipali Rao
10-16-2019, 02:12 AM
Hi friends,

LSI stands for latent semantic indexing, which is the method that Google and other search engines use to study and compare relationships between different terms and concepts

jayam
02-29-2020, 05:53 AM
Latent semantic indexing (LSI) is a concept used by search engines to discover how a term and content work together to mean the same thing, even if they do not share keywords or synonyms. ... Search engine optimization (SEO) is often hard to understand.

sophiawils59
03-02-2020, 04:25 AM
Latent semantic indexing (LSI) is a concept used by search engines to discover how a term and content work to mean the same thing, even if they do not share keywords or synonyms

RH-Calvin
03-02-2020, 09:22 AM
LSI stands for latent semantic indexing, which is the method that Google and other search engines use to study and compare relationships between different terms and concepts. These keywords can be used to improve SEO traffic and create more visibility and higher rankings in search results.

Saravanan28
03-03-2020, 07:05 AM
Latent semantic indexing (LSI) is a concept used by search engines to discover how a term and content work together to mean the same thing, even if they do not share keywords or synonyms. ... Search engine optimization (SEO) is often hard to understand.

swaroop
03-03-2020, 07:12 AM
LSI is based on the principle that words that are used in the same contexts tend to have similar meanings. A key feature of LSI is its ability to extract the conceptual content of a body of text by establishing associations between those terms that occur in similar contexts.

rickylarson
03-04-2020, 01:42 AM
LSI full form (Latent semantic indexing) are the keywords that we use of a single product or single services.
For example, there is a mobile phone we can use the word mobile phone, cell phone, telephone, These are called LSI keywords