PDA

View Full Version : Enhancing the SEO knowledge

christophersmit
06-08-2012, 12:36 AM
I am a total fresher in this world o SEO and I have just primary idea about the various types of search engine optimization methods. SEO methods can help in improving the visibility of sites in various types of search engines. Moreover, you can also make use of various types of methods to enhance the links of your site. I have paid for around 500 links, but I did not get any good results in any of the search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN etc. Do you have any idea how to do this method? Please inform me if you know about the various methods.

watson123
06-08-2012, 12:57 AM
1.Make sure you research relevant keywords that you want to cater to within your site and use them. If you have a site that focuses on movie reviews and you want to target the keywords “movie reviews” then make sure you use those words within your title as well as the body of your blog posts.
2.In addition to using keywords in your article and body of the blog posts, make sure you also use them in your image tags, titles and descriptions. Use of additional media such as images and videos are a great attractor to visitors to your site. Adding the use of proper keywords within those embedded files will help enhance SEO.

michaelpaul
06-12-2012, 12:19 AM
You can apply various kinds of methods ton increase the links of your site. Although I have tried various search engines but did not get the results wanted. Can you suggest me some ways?

sabrinasai
06-12-2012, 01:21 AM
SEO SEO should be fully sensible that every modification to a site could possibly have negative consequences. Various changes will have a positive long-term impact but could have a serious negative short-term effect. A suitable example of this is by changing the URL structure just to get keywords in the URLs. Even though your gain comes in small value while the temporary loss in rankings can be important. Expectations should not go beyond your potential and resources.

oscarpitt
06-12-2012, 03:46 AM
With the help of the dedicated server you can do a lot of things. You can directly address the issues faced by your clients and that too in a very less span of time. It is really very fast.+

georgedyer
06-18-2012, 02:53 AM
In addition, you can use different types of methods to increase your site link. I have to pay about 500 links, but I did not get good results like Google, Yahoo, MSN and other search engines, you have any idea how to do this by

johnford4
06-18-2012, 05:15 AM
I always SEO fresh in diameter in this world, I just have the basic idea of the various types of search engine optimization. SEO can help improve the visibility of the site in various search engines.

terrijhon
06-18-2012, 05:34 AM
these are really very nice tips..

virtueinfo11
06-18-2012, 06:02 AM
search engine ranking depend on link building on internet, for better ranking make quality link building, like article marketing, forum discussion/posting, blog commenting and social bookmarking etc.

Mandy46
06-19-2012, 02:42 AM
For promoting any website seo knowledge mostly required so off page and on page optimization knowledge mostly required.

loraedword1
06-19-2012, 02:47 AM
If you want to market your site and make it more visible in search engine then you should have to learn about on-page and off-page seo. I suggest you to watch tutorial on YouTube that's really helpful in this mean.

stevemarley
06-21-2012, 01:45 AM
I have paid for more than 500 for links, but still not getting any good results for my site. I have tried at several search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing etc., but still looking for any positive results.

rosesmark
06-21-2012, 04:42 AM
I am a total fresher in this world o SEO and I have just primary idea about the various types of search engine optimization methods. SEO methods can help in improving the visibility of sites in various types of search engines. Moreover, you can also make use of various types of methods to enhance the links of your site. I have paid for around 500 links, but I did not get any good results in any of the search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN etc. Do you have any idea how to do this method? Please inform me if you know about the various methods.

you have a capital then you place your banner on high PR and good domain authority websites like allfacebook.com or insidefacebook.com

tianamartin
06-21-2012, 05:03 AM
Why do you go for paid links? SEO is not a tough job. Try to build links from various of page SEO techniques to rank your site in Google or any other search engine.

seofuture
06-21-2012, 05:24 AM
They make sure each and every component and content of the website is relevant that will help it in achieving higher ranks on the search engine page. This will naturally help in increasing the website traffic, thus spreading brand awareness for the products and services of the organization.

nanan699
06-21-2012, 07:44 AM
If we do SEO properly then we can get ranking easily. We need to create meta tags search engine friendly, we need to get links from relevant and quality websites. We should not use duplicate content.

johnmarx15
06-25-2012, 07:02 AM
In addition, you can use different types of methods to increase your site link. I have to pay about 500 links, but I did not get good results like Google, Yahoo, MSN and other search engines, you have any idea how to do this by

normanwooden
06-29-2012, 02:44 AM
I am a really total novice in this world of SEO and I have just main idea around the numerous kinds of search engine optimization ways and means.