PDA

View Full Version : Is it? Press reldease is get more traffic to website?

webdesignseo
06-08-2012, 01:58 AM
Dear guys, Could you people clear my doubt? I want get more traffics into my website seo (http://www.webdesignseoservice.co.uk). I eared one publicity tools that like press release. Is it better to gain for us.....

andywood85
06-08-2012, 03:53 AM
Press release are becoming popular specially among bloggers and internet marketers. By promoting either your blog, product or service to various press release sites, it helps to build traffic to you blog and visibility, credibility and authority to your site.

fantasticate
06-08-2012, 05:51 AM
I don't think press release is an effective way to get traffic for a website unless the press is very attracting.

easycommerce
06-08-2012, 06:41 AM
yes really press release give more traffic as same article submissions. It will help to promote ur business to directly users via CGM (consumer Generated Media).

Amy.Sarin
06-08-2012, 06:56 AM
Press Release submission is a great way to announce any newsworthy event and push latest happenings but to look at it as a means to accumulate traffic or backlinks is futile!

For traffic, you’ll need to expose your website to prospects using the following:

- Submit your website’s updates to social bookmarking websites
- Participate in niche related forums and communities
- Contribute in social networking sites (Post on related wall pages)
- Submit RSS feeds to feed directories
- Start a catchy blog and invite other bloggers to guest post
- Write guest posts for blogs related to your niche
- Share viral content (images, text, videos etc)
- Offer valuable information and make your website user-friendly (for repeated traffic)

If you’re not on a budget, you might also try jumping into PPC for targeted traffic and instant gratification.

Dilli Live
06-09-2012, 08:16 AM
Hello !

By Press release you can get more traffic on your website and In addition You can also use Article submission, Classified adds. After submission you can submit these approved link in high PR bookmarking sites such as delicious, stumbleopen, Reddit etc.

tianamartin
06-10-2012, 10:24 AM
Press release sites are more better than article directories. and can help to divert traffic to your website. Try to work on high page rank press release sites.

sabrinasai
06-11-2012, 01:42 AM
Two important press release techniques are below:

* The headline of the press release should be optimized for a particular keyword. This comes back to the importance of keyword research. Assuming you know a keyword you are trying to optimize for, make sure to get it in the headline of your press release.Often, you will find very quick results. If done correctly, your press release will be indexed on page one in a search engine for that exact keyword within hours (many times shorter). I have seen this many times and it works, especially on Google.

Until Google adjusts their algorithm, this effort will continue to work nicely. Online press releases get indexed well because search engines love new, relevant content. Just note, the press release will not stay on the first page of a search engine for too long, perhaps a day or two, although sometimes longer.
* Make your press release interesting. The more outrageous the promotion or story, the more attention you can get. You can create a fun, interesting promotion that will get the attention of the press and other influential sites/bloggers in your industry, which will lead to much more free traffic.

delhi
06-11-2012, 04:51 AM
The main purpose of press release is to make world aware of something new. Means press release distributes information related to any website, product, news etc.