PDA

View Full Version : How can I get my site on Google 1st page?

mackhunt88
06-11-2012, 11:29 AM
My site is uniquehoster and want to top on major search engines (Google, Yahoo, and Msn). What I do? How much time it will display on google. What is the major work on Search Engine optimization.

mtoagtechnology
06-12-2012, 02:14 AM
Hi,
Getting site on first page is not that much difficult but what all you need is to follow the guidelines that are decided by Google or other search engines.

Johnwilliams
06-12-2012, 02:24 AM
SEO is not a easy task. After panda and penguin updates its get more difficult to bring on top. First you have to do, check your site whether it have errors or not, like 404 error, canonical error, and main thing is that your site don't have duplicate content. Concentrate on your On-page work and then start Off-page work like
Social Bookmarking
Classifieds
Forums
Video Sharing
Create Fan Page.......

mohamedrafeekj
06-12-2012, 05:51 AM
If you are new to search engine, and you need to get rank your site in a quicker period of time, just hire a SEO professional and get the work done. Ranking is possible only if you know the search engine algorithm.

SEO is not a simple task, You need to do all the On page and off page optimization techniques, to get your site ranked in search engine. Google considers more than 300 factors for ranking a single keyword in it. You need to know the recent Panda and Penguin update since it creates problems when content is copied.

I advise you never to follow the black hat SEO Techniques.

williamjean
06-12-2012, 05:53 AM
After Penguin updates getting ranked on the first page of Google's search listings is no easy task. Your popularity, or Page Rank, is determined by a variety of factors, including how many high quality links you have and which keywords or phrases are involved in those links..

terrijhon
06-12-2012, 06:39 AM
by doing its SEO you can do it..and your meta tags and contents should natural and not spamming.

Zmack
06-12-2012, 07:12 AM
SEO is not a easy task. After panda and penguin updates its get more difficult to bring on top. First you have to do, check your site whether it have errors or not, like 404 error, canonical error, and main thing is that your site don't have duplicate content. Concentrate on your On-page work and then start Off-page work like
Social Bookmarking
Classifieds
Forums
Video Sharing
Create Fan Page.......

Yes I agree with you, now seo is become challenge because there is big competition so you require quality content’s do follow backlinks if you want to get quick PR on Google.

watson123
06-13-2012, 12:54 AM
1. Update the site daily: Post something daily to your website as people are looking for new and latest stuff on internet. Strong keyword which attracts visitors: Do some research and come up with list of keywords which people are searching in internet. Use those keywords on your site in articles.

2. Post site link (signature) in forums: Post your website link in forums which are related to your website. Make sure that the post in forum should be informative and helpful for others then only they will visit your website.

3. Backlinks: Backlinks, also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, a backline is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node.

sabrinasai
06-13-2012, 01:04 AM
Here is the detailed explanation, go through it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XutuMZXBS0

sea queen
06-13-2012, 02:33 AM
I think its not easy but if you will do On-site perfect 100% than Quality link building ,no hurdle to get your site on top 10 position by search engine

sandeep.g
06-13-2012, 02:53 AM
Getting your website on Google 1st page is always difficult task for that you need to do work a lot. First design your website with search engine friendly after that do proper link building work like Article submissions, Press release submissions, Forum posting, Guest blogging, participating more on Social media.

HTML5 App Development

synapsesite
06-13-2012, 05:28 AM
Nothing is impossible in this world as impossible self says i m possible, You will be on top if you follow all the guidelines of the search engines, make proper on page and off page strategy, select proper keywords and never follow back hat techniques. Yes it is a tough job to get rank after Panda & Penguin Updates but never forget its all about the quality. These updates force us to maintain our website qualitatively.

fantasticate
06-14-2012, 02:29 AM
Here is an article talking about this. Hopefullly, it would be helpful. http://rapidpage.ca/articleitem_20.php

Bull
06-14-2012, 03:58 AM
Taking into account your needs, can draw your attention to Paidforumposting.com company.
These guys know how to drive traffic to your sites. Their forum posting, blog commenting, content writing services are based on quality.
Pricing is reasonable.

Mandy46
06-16-2012, 12:22 AM
You can get easily your site on first page if you are working according to google.