PDA

View Full Version : PPC or SEO?

mackhunt88
06-11-2012, 11:36 AM
Improving my ROI is one my greatest aims. I have heard about the advertising on PPC (pay per click). PPC tremendously boosts site traffic. It is a must-try for those who would want to make the most out of an affiliate’s new niche. The downside, however, is that it is very expensive when one bids for appropriate keywords. In my case, since I have a limited budget, I do not want to go any further. Between PPC and SEO, I believe that SEO would give more pre-qualified traffic than PPC. Could anybody comment on this? I would be delighted if someone would share his experiences on the matter.

sabrinasai
06-12-2012, 01:26 AM
PPC has a better conversion rate. It's true that PPC converts slightly higher than SEO in a keyword-to-keyword comparison. But 88% of the traffic comes from SEO and 12% from PPC.
• PPC is easier to customize. Search engines have more controls on what can and can't be included in a paid search ad. Best practices aside, an SEO can make a title tag say whatever they want.
• PPC is easier. PPC is easier to set up in the short-term. But it's just as easy for your competitors, eliminating the competitive advantage.

watson123
06-12-2012, 01:44 AM
• PPC can be updated immediately. With PPC, a marketer can quickly change a campaign's keywords and where they point, often within minutes. Changing SEO keywords, which are woven into titles and copy and anchor text, among other places, takes much longer. Never mind that search engine spiders then have to crawl the updated site.
• PPC will hold its place on SERPs. With the incorporation of real-time search, natural search results get pushed down the SERP. Real-time results are positioned front and center. But paid search ads make search engines too much money to be displaced.

jhonybravo222
06-12-2012, 07:23 AM
PPC gives you instant traffic if you are running strong campaign but not long term traffic. It generate traffic till the time your ad appears.

seomedia
06-12-2012, 07:29 AM
PPC is an easier way to appear in the search result. But only in the paid one. Seo is any day better that PPC. Again it depends upon the marketing strategy and budget. However for long term traffic expert seo services are highly recommended.

synapsesite
06-12-2012, 08:34 AM
Yes you are right. Both are the way of promotion, for instant results go for PPC otherwise SEO is the best.

Robbin07
06-12-2012, 09:08 AM
We prefered ppc because this have established market than seo.

android45
06-12-2012, 11:53 PM
SEO is the best way to get traffic without spending any money. PPC is paid and it depends on bids for appropriate keywords, if it is high search volume keyword than average bid amount will be very high.

Benjie Kieth
06-13-2012, 02:50 AM
Well Guys yet I have no experience of those both and I's just also thinking to make it but some told me that all the things are depends on competition between keyword that you guys have so I've tried to know about competition of my website. Than I realize that as my site based on the real estate so there is a big competition between every keyword so now I'm also thinking to do but I'm so confused that which one would so good for my site?
Please any suggestion.

terrijhon
06-13-2012, 03:55 AM
SEO can gives you long term traffic but PPC can not gives you long term traffic.