PDA

View Full Version : Professional SEO

mackhunt88
06-11-2012, 11:42 AM
I am confused by the current position, I took a client. We are working to improve the ranking of years ago, is that I have more frustration. What techniques and strategies, and I did not improve since the beginning of the end. What I do not do enough? What is opinion on this issue? I must abandon this position; I can not be considered a case with? In support of this issue, I asked.

sabrinasai
06-12-2012, 01:23 AM
Professional SEO is crucial to ensure that your website is found above your competition in search engines.

watson123
06-12-2012, 01:34 AM
1. Update the site daily: Post something daily to your website as people are looking for new and latest stuff on internet. Strong keyword which attracts visitors: Do some research and come up with list of keywords which people are searching in internet. Use those keywords on your site in articles.

2. Post site link (signature) in forums: Post your website link in forums which are related to your website. Make sure that the post in forum should be informative and helpful for others then only they will visit your website.

3. Backlinks: Backlinks, also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, a backline is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node.

4. Directory submissions: Online directory submission is a process which includes identification of proper category and filing the website or webpage detail in particular related category and get it approved by directory editor.

5. Article submissions: Write some article related to your website and submit it to any article directories.

williamlukee
06-12-2012, 01:56 AM
You have to know about how to site analysis according to seo,Any crawl error to your site make long term and short term strategy for it.