PDA

View Full Version : yahoo and google algorithm?

seogirl
06-14-2012, 09:26 PM
Hi

What is the difference between yahoo and google algorithm?

watson123
06-15-2012, 12:47 AM
In the search engine sphere, Google simply dominates that traffic that I receive form the website. This does not mean that people do not use Yahoo, Bing or other Search engines. It simply means that I am only optimized for Google and do not rank any where on Yahoo. Even though almost 80% of the Internet users use Google search, There is a bracket of 20% of users using Yahoo search – This means you have a huge potential to bring some untapped source of traffic to your websites.

sabrinasai
06-15-2012, 12:56 AM
In the search engine sphere, Google simply dominates that traffic that I receive form the website. This does not mean that people do not use Yahoo, Bing or other Search engines. It simply means that I am only optimized for Google and do not rank any where on Yahoo. Even though almost 80% of the Internet users use Google search, There is a bracket of 20% of users using Yahoo search – This means you have a huge potential to bring some untapped source of traffic to your websites.

AllenSantiago
06-15-2012, 02:31 AM
The Yahoo algorithm does not have a page ranking feature where as Google has its own page ranking algorithm. In yahoo Meta description is quite important where as in Google Meta description is less important. Yahoo gives more priority for on page optimization where as Google gives more priority for off page optimization.

For more information at http://elechub.com/major-differences-between-google-algorithm-and-yahoo-algorithm/

terrijhon
06-15-2012, 07:48 AM
Thanks for shearing the information..

nefab
06-17-2012, 04:12 AM
Its very hard to tell correct differences between google and yahoo algorithms both have their own hidden factors.

safrine
06-18-2012, 01:45 AM
Yahoo and Google Algorithm update is very Important for SEO

anirban09P
09-11-2015, 12:58 AM
If we knew even a tiny bit about how these algorithms work, we would all be getting our content ranked higher than others, and that's why they won'y let us know the secretes. We are never going to know about the differences and how they work.