PDA

View Full Version : Ways to get a good ranking

glenjohnson44
06-18-2012, 04:28 AM
We are all looking for ways in order to get a very good ranking the search engines. If you want to receive a good profit from the internet then you have to make sure that your standing in the SERP is on top. It is not so easy to be on top. I, myself, have been working so hard. I have to do a lot of things in order to make my site noticeable by search engines. I am not yet quite good when it comes to getting what I want. What do you do in order to get a very good search engine?

Harry Mark
06-18-2012, 04:53 AM
After link building when the number of sites which link to a particular site is known as link popularity which helps in the search engine ranking of a website.

terrijhon
06-18-2012, 05:13 AM
When traffic comes to the website then the page rank is increase..so build your sites links and get traffic and increase page rank in Google.

mohamedrafeekj
06-18-2012, 05:25 AM
It is better to build strong backlink with the target keywords in it for your site. Try to get backlinks that really worth and must be related to your niche. Stop getting backlinks that are not related to your business. Also try to get .edu and .gov sites backlinks in some forums or through blog commenting.

virtueinfo11
06-18-2012, 05:48 AM
suppose i got much traffic using social media marketing, so after some time my website get improvement on page rank???

if this true, then what are the advantage of getting backlinks from high page rank website?

When traffic comes to the website then the page rank is increase..so build your sites links and get traffic and increase page rank in Google.

Mandy46
06-18-2012, 07:37 AM
Dofollow forums, blog, article, pr is the best for good ranking and also some social networking websites are best for doing this.

henrycw
06-18-2012, 07:55 AM
Well improving your google rankings is not a easy task but you can work hard to improve your Google rankings all you need to to do is to position correct links to your domain,anchor text and repair broken links

android45
06-18-2012, 11:35 PM
Good content with building quality backlinks form good or trusted sites will be beneficial to rank well on search engine.

sabrinasai
06-19-2012, 12:10 AM
Perform SEO Techniques regularly and performing it an ethical manner will help you in improving your website.

watson123
06-19-2012, 12:56 AM
1. Update the site daily: Post something daily to your website as people are looking for new and latest stuff on internet. Strong keyword which attracts visitors: Do some research and come up with list of keywords which people are searching in internet. Use those keywords on your site in articles.

2. Post site link (signature) in forums: Post your website link in forums which are related to your website. Make sure that the post in forum should be informative and helpful for others then only they will visit your website.

3. Backlinks: Backlinks, also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, a backline is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node.

4. Directory submissions: Online directory submission is a process which includes identification of proper category and filing the website or webpage detail in particular related category and get it approved by directory editor.

5. Article submissions: Write some article related to your website and submit it to any article directories.

yoscommerce
06-19-2012, 02:32 AM
There is one and only a way for good ranking and that is "backlinks" because Google rank is depends on backlinks so if you have more backlinks, you are more able to get good rank.

esprintguy
06-30-2012, 11:21 AM
I agree. It's really not easy to get on top of your competitors. That is especially true if there are a lot of you who are racing for a single niche.

anbinal
10-11-2012, 04:42 AM
1.Blog submission

2.Article submission

3.Forum submission.

4.Social networking

4.Affiliate marketing

webcreations
10-11-2012, 04:58 AM
One way back linking & forums posting is best way to get top ranking in search engines.

otonat007
10-11-2012, 05:55 AM
There are many techniques which is helpful for top ranking in search engine.
1. Article Submission
2. Social Bookamrking
3. Blog Posting
4. Blog Commenting
5. Forum Posting