PDA

View Full Version : What is the responsibility of the SEO WRITERS?

johnford4
06-19-2012, 02:20 AM
All the greetings! I am here to share my experience, in the SEO field. I hope this will contribute to their future work, an ambitious writer. When I entered this field, no one to guide the common error, I write SEO writing. I know that come out there is no any guidance, for the results of the desired by the customers how difficult it is. This is the reason why I'm here to tell you some basic guidelines. In the title compelling content, it is essential. It should meet the standards of the search engines. Become a successful content writer or SEO writer, a good writing creativity, diligence and research skills. Good typing speed is a must in the SEO writing. It really can make all the difference. I suggest you all team members to maintain good relations. This practice helps to adhere to the deadline. In the case, you want to learn something else about SEO writing, at any time of the pursuit. I was waiting for!

Mandy46
06-20-2012, 03:12 AM
Seo content writers have many responsibility because ranking of website only depend on your keywords.

virtueinfo11
06-20-2012, 03:28 AM
i m not agree with you, content writers provide content according to requirement, it all depend on link builder how to use content to get website on search engine top position.
Seo content writers have many responsibility because ranking of website only depend on your keywords.

sabrinasai
06-21-2012, 12:51 AM
Content is based on the what task you doing, related to it you could write.

synapsesite
06-21-2012, 01:53 AM
Just keep few things in mind before writing. do not copy, do not do keyword stuffing, write quality content just it . These are the key factors.

stephanwally
06-21-2012, 01:56 AM
Discuss in detail , like title should be attractive , article should be informative , mini blog should be mixture of update and your info of site work

JessicaJohn
06-21-2012, 03:51 AM
Usually SEOs are not writers however your points are very important and effective to understand the responsibilities of SEOs and writers both to be successful in SEO field and to get traffic from search engines as well.

webdigger
06-21-2012, 07:19 AM
In my point of view you should maintain the following tips when you write SEO content:
1. Write with effective headlines
2. Length should be 400 to 750 words.
3. Less keyword density
4. Use keyword in biography
5. Use meta tag description in your article
6. Use relevant image for your article

jamsen
02-19-2013, 09:51 AM
It is the responsibility of an SEO writer to incorporate a keyword, or number of keywords, into each written passage for a particular website.

sea queen
02-20-2013, 12:18 AM
I agree with all nice comments keep it up .