PDA

View Full Version : What can you say about Google ad sense?

stevepinto123
06-20-2012, 02:53 AM
Does anybody know what this means? Also, can anybody tell me the purpose it serves and if it is important at all? From what I heard, placing ads on various websites will be its function, and that Google ad code and Ad sense HTML will help you in this process. This will allow webmasters to place advertisements in their site, and these ads in turn will generate profit for them. How does ad sense help a webmaster on web pages? Is there anybody here who can help me about this? Thank you in advance.

stcatherines
06-20-2012, 05:29 AM
As we know that Google AdSense is a free, simple way for website publishers of all sizes to earn money by displaying targeted Google ads on their websites. AdSense also lets you provide Google search to your site users, while earning money by displaying Google ads on the search results pages.

amythhomas
06-20-2012, 06:12 AM
First of all, Google Adsense is a easy way to earn money from your online content. We can also add some ads in our website gives some chance to earn money too..This will encourage to post more ads in the website..

Does anybody know what this means? Also, can anybody tell me the purpose it serves and if it is important at all? From what I heard, placing ads on various websites will be its function, and that Google ad code and Ad sense HTML will help you in this process. This will allow webmasters to place advertisements in their site, and these ads in turn will generate profit for them. How does ad sense help a webmaster on web pages? Is there anybody here who can help me about this? Thank you in advance.

nanan699
06-20-2012, 06:23 AM
Google adSense is one of the best way for website owner to earn money by displaying Google ads on their websites.

webdigger
06-20-2012, 08:17 AM
Google AdSense is the best way for website publishers to earn money by displaying Google ads on their websites. But you will not get money until it cross $100.

JerrickYeoh
06-20-2012, 09:46 PM
Google AdSense is a program in which enterprises can display Google advertisements on Web sites and earn revenue from hits that generate traffic for the Google search engine s. Google AdSense represents businesses of all sizes worldwide in multiple languages. AdSense is a refinement and expansion of the concept behind banner -ad sharing arrangements that have been in use for years.

sabrinasai
06-21-2012, 12:28 AM
http://screamable.com/how-to-use-google-adsense-complete-guide.html