PDA

View Full Version : SERPs Are Varied

christnonani
06-21-2012, 04:32 AM
I am really worried about the kind of traffic levels that the site I am running has been getting for the past few weeks. It will take no expert to see that it is all on a downward trend at the current times. I have indexed the site quite fast in the Big G or the Google search engine and for the past few days that it has been in the web, it has been doing well. I can see that the SERP ranks that it has been getting so far are really varied. There are many things that really could cause this but I am clueless as to what the specific thing is. Can anybody in here help me?

seofuture
06-21-2012, 05:28 AM
A drop in rank in your Search Engine Results Page (SERP) ranking is something that all webmaster experience sooner or later. We have all experienced this or if you haven't thus far, you will sooner or later at some point in your career.

sabrinasai
06-22-2012, 12:20 AM
Yup i agree with Seofuture, good point that was.

Lalina
06-22-2012, 12:56 AM
christnonani I think you need not worry anything about what your SERP is going to be . There are hundreds and thousands of blogs and websites , having good in links and great content. They keep on moving up and down in google page . and this happens. But make sure you remain on the first or at the maximum second page. If your SERP drop is increasing day by day then you should focus on building and getting High Trusted back links to be back at your Position.)
I hope you understand
Regards