PDA

View Full Version : what is social media optimization?

rajuljain
06-22-2012, 07:31 AM
i want to know about social media optimization. i have some knowledge but i want to increase my knowledge about SMO?

stephanwally
06-22-2012, 07:49 AM
It means how much time your site come in the results , and now is at what position visible for users

nanan699
06-22-2012, 08:57 AM
Social Media Optimization (SMO) is the best way to increase website traffic instantly. In SMO we use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and many more websites.

AllanWilliams
06-22-2012, 09:50 AM
Social media optimization refers to the use of a number of social media outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, brand or event. Social media optimization includes using RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, as well as social media sites, such as Twitter, and video and blogging sites. SMO is similar to SEO search engine optimization in that the goal is to create awareness and create a specific action, such as driving traffic to a web site. Social media optimization refers to optimizing your websites and content in terms of sharing across social media and network sites.

bryanbell
06-23-2012, 01:26 AM
Social media optimization is essentially optimizing your website and content to be as socially-shareable as probable. How simple is it for people to allocate your content via social media, and how present are you on social media so people can connect with you. It is contains using RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, as well as social media websites and video and blogging websites.

RedCap
06-23-2012, 02:58 AM
SMO stands for Social Media Optimization and helps in generating traffic for A web page from all around...Promote business website over social sites is refers to technique Social Media Optimization.....

robinthomas779
06-23-2012, 03:24 AM
Hi

SEO and SMO are two different things,seo is search engine optimization and smo is social media marketing.Basically seo is to promote side by on-page and off page method and smo is to promote site by marketing method.

seofuture
06-23-2012, 04:08 AM
Social media optimization (SMO) consists of a set of methods for generating traffic on any website through social networking websites, business networking websites, online communities and blogs (macro blogging as well as micro blogging). These methods exploit the customer base that the target social media / business networking website already have and belong to common interest group with the website that is being promoted.

Nishasharma01
06-23-2012, 05:04 AM
Social Media Optimization (SMO) is the methodization of social media activity with the intent of attracting unique visitors to website.

picnic spots in delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203)

JohnRosatti
06-23-2012, 05:45 AM
When we target social network or social sites for increase traffic on our website and promote our business or product, then it is social media optimization.

john515
06-23-2012, 07:44 AM
Social Media Optimization is a new term. SMO tactics can drive huge amounts of people to a website and can also determine whether a startup, website or idea will make it or not. It involves driving traffic to a website through new channels because search engines aren’t the only sites that drive big traffic anymore. Websites such as Digg, Delicious, Facebook these are all websites that can now be used as places to put out your marketing message.

sabrinasai
06-25-2012, 12:57 AM
Social media optimisation or SMO isn’t a new term or a new approach, far from it. As the Wikipedia definition of SMO explains, it’s been around since 2006 when the search engine marketer Danny Sullivan first used it and Rohit Bhargava developed his 5 rules of SMO which are featured at the end of this post with my suggestions on how to scope SMO activities more broadly.

watson123
06-25-2012, 02:18 AM
Social media optimization (abbreviated as SMO) refers to the use of a number of social media outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, brand or event. Social media optimization includes using RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, as well as social media sites, such as Twitter, and video and blogging sites. SMO is similar to SEO search engine optimization in that the goal is to create awareness and create a specific action, such as driving traffic to a web site. Social media optimization refers to optimizing your websites and content in terms of sharing across social media and network sites. Usually social search and social proof go hand-in-hand with social media optimization.

Alex46
06-25-2012, 03:38 AM
Social media optimization is a best technique of internet marketing and in this way used some social networking websites like facebook, twitter, linked in etc.

elinejoseph
07-03-2012, 06:26 AM
Social Media provides us good traffic on your website....!!!!!

shophia
07-03-2012, 09:27 AM
i want to know about social media optimization. i have some knowledge but i want to increase my knowledge about SMO?

SMO stand for social media marketing. It’s works for a product or sites if you are advertising it for niche viewers. The peoples who go to your niche will stay to your sites other else there are a more users on social websites. It includes massive traffic to a website via new channels for the reason that search engines are not the just sites that get lots of traffic any longer.

Jadesmith219
07-03-2012, 11:19 AM
In simple words, getting yourself optimized on most of the social networking sites.

Billwhite
07-04-2012, 04:29 AM
Social media optimization is the best way to promote website/ business/ services and increase visitor on website.

matthew
07-04-2012, 06:01 AM
Social media optimization is the process by which we can make our content easily shareable across the social web.

henrycw
07-04-2012, 07:01 AM
Social media optimization is a community-based marketing strategy that utilizes social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Stumplupon, YouTube, etc. to build brand awareness and raise recognition for the product or service being marketed. The focus is on driving traffic from sources other than search engines and engaging with blogs, discussion groups and other sites to promote specific content.

The idea behind SMO is getting information out by "word of mouth" in the online world. Companies use it to facilitate communication between like-minded individuals who share messages, photos, forums, etc. about a product or service with the intention to gain new viewers and customers.

virtueinfo11
07-04-2012, 07:12 AM
social media marketing improve traffic on website, it's a great tricks to drive traffic on website using sharing on social network website like facebook, twitter and linkedin etc...

brainpulse
07-26-2012, 08:49 AM
Abbreviated as SMO, social media optimization is the process of increasing the awareness of a product, brand or event by using a number of social media outlets and communities to generate viral publicity.
Social media optimization includes using RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, as well as social media sites and video and blogging sites. SMO is similar to SEO (search engine optimization) in that the goal is to drive traffic to your Web site.

adumpaul
07-27-2012, 03:51 AM
SMO is Social Media Marketing. It is the method of social media activity with the intent of attracting unique visitors to website content. You can create fan pages of your website on sites like facebook. Social media optimization can be implemented to foster a community of the associated site, allowing for a healthy business-to-consumer relationship.

abhishekabhi
07-27-2012, 09:24 AM
HI

social media optimization is manage to internet marketing .such as seo and sem.

Gaqua77
07-28-2012, 09:01 AM
Doing promotions on social media sites by making a profound network & redirecting a good bulk of traffic to your own site means to be an effective term for social media optimization.

calories0
07-29-2012, 05:00 AM
I need help on the same issue. Plz help me.
Thank You

honitel
07-29-2012, 07:18 PM
SMO, is how many times you are seen in social media results. So its a big factor if your friends keep promoting or posting your link in their walls, tweet your good services. And I think Google plus is multi factor to build in, with thier new feature 'Google plus local' your business is now easier to get social.

hitsandy
07-30-2012, 01:43 AM
Now a days social media improves their services on search engines much, it allows very quick traffic to our sites and back links.