PDA

View Full Version : SEO Strategy Applications Queries

nickhunter313
06-23-2012, 12:16 AM
SEO technology has come a long way since its introduction. They are used today for the work that people do. They have getting updated and more modernized with each passing day. Some very good software and applications are coming up that solves a lot of problems. They not manage the things that people need currently but also takes care of the future needs as well. It is therefore very important to learn about the things that revolve around the latest technological advancements of the computer. All the three things listed here can be very helpful and thus needs proper attention in order to understand them clearly.

sabrinasai
06-25-2012, 01:15 AM
I saw an asnwer while searching solution for your problem, here is it.
I am engaged with a customer who isconsuming three trades at a time and I have come upon certaintechnical hitches on the subject of my web based site. Though thethree trades are carefully interspersed but now he wants to generatea web page which will cover all three web links connected to histrade. The three groups will combine collected in one web page GoogleSE will not ever agree to take such types of doings. And moreover thecustomer is very old customer of mine and turns great revenues for meand I do not want to lose him.
Hope it helps.