PDA

View Full Version : No-follow and Do-follow link

john515
06-23-2012, 08:03 AM
No-follow links are not readable by bot. No-follow links are only good for Human Traffic which is still the best traffic you can have. There are may sites having No-follow tag, but those No-follow links can still send you traffic because we humans are not governed by the No-follow and Do-follow Markup as the Search Engines are.

Do-follow links are readable by bot and it's passes the link juice value. Do-follow links are good for Human Traffic and SEO Traffic.

nanan699
06-23-2012, 10:04 AM
Yes, No follow link is not useful we don't get backlinks from here we should always try to get do-follow link.

seoandu
06-24-2012, 01:22 AM
Well,

Do-follow link can give you high rank fast in search engines.

delhitraining
06-24-2012, 03:37 AM
Ya , i do agree with you... thanks for such nice information provided... but we should try to make as much as do-follow links as we can as still they are best options and passes the link juice to search engines..

georgem78
06-24-2012, 03:22 PM
I don't care about nofollow and dofollow. I think if all your backlinks are dofollow, google can get alerted. Also, getting nofollow links from high authority sites can prove to be equally useful.

cartocare
06-24-2012, 09:33 PM
Even the links are no follow it can still help our site to generate lots of traffic but if you only focus for the SERP Ranking you must also focus to do follow links. No follow and Do follow are both useful for our site.

sabrinasai
06-25-2012, 12:26 AM
A website without traffic is like having a store in the mall without visitors.

In other words we can say that Do-Follow Links are good for Human Traffic and SEO Traffic.

And on the other side, No-Follow Links are only good for Human Traffic which is still the best traffic you can have.