PDA

View Full Version : How can I continue retaining top rank on search pages?

jakebarton931
06-26-2012, 02:00 AM
My website does not have any RSS, AJAX or blog and can be basically identified as a static site. I personally work on HTML coding and sometimes back this site got high rank on the search pages due to good optimization and numerous keywords. Let me tell you about the ranks, it started with 1 lac, and then moved on to 25 out of 27 lac just positioned by Google. Today am planning to work on CM (Jhoomla) and improve the site as I need no modify features like structure, navigation and sitemap in particular. But am little apprehensive about the modifications as it could affect the ranking on the search pages. Do you think my fear is right and these modifications may affect the ranking on Google? What do I do to maintain the top rank on pages?

terrijhon
06-26-2012, 02:38 AM
Sorry brother i have not much idea about it..

amythhomas
06-26-2012, 05:10 AM
Yes , in some cases your website might ranked down. But you can bring it into the top position by concentrating more in SEO factors.

My website does not have any RSS, AJAX or blog and can be basically identified as a static site. I personally work on HTML coding and sometimes back this site got high rank on the search pages due to good optimization and numerous keywords. Let me tell you about the ranks, it started with 1 lac, and then moved on to 25 out of 27 lac just positioned by Google. Today am planning to work on CM (Jhoomla) and improve the site as I need no modify features like structure, navigation and sitemap in particular. But am little apprehensive about the modifications as it could affect the ranking on the search pages. Do you think my fear is right and these modifications may affect the ranking on Google? What do I do to maintain the top rank on pages?

Adam001
06-26-2012, 08:37 AM
If you want to improve your rankings, try Blogpostingservice.biz - I am now ranked 3rd on google for for my keyword phrase and 2nd on Yahoo. These days, that's huge for make yourself visible online.

sabrinasai
06-27-2012, 12:23 AM
I would like to say you that you have to perform the effective techniques of SEO in an regualr and ethical way and if you lose don not worry, next time you can bring up by doing it regualrly.

safrine
06-27-2012, 12:46 AM
You can make your site in top page by using SEO tactics

shakir
06-27-2012, 01:17 AM
Changing is good but do not know what will be the result....sometime any changes may effect the top position...

virtueinfo11
06-27-2012, 07:39 AM
check you back links which you created in past, is it live or not? make more do follow link building for your website. that can improve your website ranking after you got new back links for your website.