PDA

View Full Version : unethical SEO dark side

johnmarx15
06-26-2012, 07:50 AM
I have a large search engine optimizationNo, no, this distance away from the immoral way to promote their products and services.You may have heard, "content is king" in the SEOworld.This is why you need to make sure that your site content, original and attractive.Once you have completed high-quality content, half of the fight is won.Some people resort to create duplicate content that is publishing content easier way.It can greatly hinder business reputation, reduce income-generating.This method is less time-consuming and convenient, but there are a few dark sides.Google will realize that your site has duplicate content; it can send your site, Google Sandbox, which of course is not a good online business.I would encourage the young and ambitious online marketing always pick up the moral, or better said the white hat SEO methods.Of success must follow you.My good wishes!

sabrinasai
06-27-2012, 12:49 AM
you need to make sure that your site content, original and attractive. Once you have completed high-quality content, half of the fight is won. Some people resort to create duplicate content that is publishing content easier way. It can greatly hinder business reputation, reduce income-generating. This method is less time-consuming and convenient, but there are a few dark sides. Google will realize that your site has duplicate content; it can send your site, Google Sandbox, which of course is not a good online business.