PDA

View Full Version : TheByteShack – Web Mangement + Hosting

ByteShack
12-19-2006, 02:50 AM
What happens when you combine the quality of TheByteShack hosting, with the management of ServerSupportGuys?

Web Management!!!!

Witness TheByteShack AND ServerSupportGuys difference with our new and revolutionary Web Management service.

Q. How does it work?

A. Simple. So you are a shared hosting client, you don’t know how to install a bulletin board, setup a subdomain, or configure your nameservers? No problem! In essence, our Website management was created to combat these types of issues. Simply enroll in our Web Management program and have the full benefit of having any website related issue fixed for you.

Q. Ok, sounds reasonable. What if I have HTML/PHP coding issues though?

A. I’m glad you asked, because with our Web Management we offer HTML/CSS Code Troubleshooting as well as basic PHP/ASP troubleshooting. We also have advanced troubleshooting and development options for each in case you’d like us to work on your coding issues in depth.

Q. What control panels do you support?

A. Generally we support most major ones such as: cPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk, Hsphere and Zervex ServerCP, but we also support many more. If a specific control panel you use is not listed here, just contact us and ask about it. We can support most any, so if additional confirmation is needed don’t hesitate to ask.

Q. So you’re telling me I can have my entire website fully managed, and never really have to know how to administer it? That must cost a lot!

A. Well for starters yes, you wouldn’t need to know how to effectively run a webhosting account because we could do it all for you. All you’d need is a basic knowledge to let us know of some of the things you may need done, the rest is up to us! And not at all!! Our Website Management is a mere $14.95/mo! To have your entire website operation managed by us is almost in most cases cheaper than the hosting itself!

Q. That’s great! How do I sign up?

A. Below we have provided information on our service, as well as the link to our page and a signup link to our service. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at sales@thebyteshack.com or jump on our livechat and speak to one of our sales/tech support representatives.

Product Page: http://www.serversupportguys.com/web_management.html
Price: $14.95/mo
Number of incidents/tickets: Unlimited

Signup Link: https://secure.bytefortress.net/secure_signup/ssg/order.html?plan_id=427

Bobby
12-21-2006, 05:18 AM
Hello. Can you provide any Ips fo test your speed conection?