PDA

View Full Version : What is the significance of backlinks?

oscarjobs1
06-27-2012, 06:34 AM
Backlinks are quite important for the site and it is one of the factors, which determines the ranking of sites in search engines. So, if you want to have good backlinks for your site, the prime important criterion is to have a good quality content of your site. Backlinks can be easily obtained if you have used the good quality content. If you successfully manage to have a good quality content, you will get lots of backlinks and you will be enjoying a top ranking in most of the search engines. So, it is understood that for getting backlinks, we must have good quality content.

Smith051
06-27-2012, 06:41 AM
Thanks for sharing more best useful information.

robwilley7
06-27-2012, 06:59 AM
I am totally agree with you. Backlinks are really plays important role for the website to reach to the global heights. One should never underestimate its importance

webdigger
06-27-2012, 08:41 AM
Hi friends,
I agree with your views but you have to collect back links from quality sites in natural way and the most important thing is that theme. Theme should be relevant in your site and also in my point of view contextual link is the better than other links.

watson123
06-28-2012, 01:01 AM
Thanks for sharing the information

JohnRosatti
06-28-2012, 02:33 AM
Its Backlink that push your website forward on search engine ranking, really useful post.

cartocare
06-28-2012, 03:11 AM
Backlinks can help you to increase the SERP ranking of your site. This can also help you to create lots of traffic.

terrijhon
06-28-2012, 03:17 AM
I thinks Back-links are necessary for the promotion of website..

foreignpharmacy
06-28-2012, 05:51 AM
I agree with your views but you have to collect back links from quality sites in natural way and the most important thing is that theme.

sabrinasai
06-29-2012, 12:53 AM
Include keywords in the backlinks- Keywords in the backlinks are more likely to be clicked by the users that the URLs. It is important to have a concise link text that focuses on one keyword.
• Position of the backlink- In order to convince your visitors, you must position the most significant link on top of the page. The location of the backlink determines its preference by Google or any other search engine. If it is higher up on the HTML, search engines are more likely to give more value to your link.
• Links from reliable sites- Your website benefits most when the site on which you have shared your link is trustworthy and has a good reputation. An SEO expert would know the results that the backlinks on a web page of a reliable site would bring. It is not necessary to share the link on an important web page of a less reliable site. Rather, you should share the link on a page that is less important but has higher page rank.
• Quality matters most- Quantity of backlinks isn’t significant, rather the quantity of quality backlinks matters the most. Your focus should be on working smartly with your backlinking strategy.

andhrareporter
06-29-2012, 02:57 AM
Back links are the much needed for visibility of a website in search engines.Focus on relevancy and quality when you try to get the back links form the other sites.Relevancy is the most important now after the Google Penguin update.

shophia
06-29-2012, 03:45 AM
Backlinks are links that are intended for towards your sites. If you have your own business, it is really very significant to appreciate the significance of backlinking in boosting the visibility of your sites in the globally. Keywords in the backlinks are really additional probable to be clicked by the user that the URLs. It is significant to have a brief link text that highlight on one your keyword.

virtueinfo11
06-29-2012, 07:25 AM
back links are most important to get SERP on search engine, no follow links make traffic on website while do follow back links improve ranking on search engine, that why we always looking for do follow link from forum discussion, blog commenting, blog posting, article marketing etc... :)

HEATHROWPARKING
06-30-2012, 06:38 AM
I am totally agree with you. Backlinks are really plays important role for the website to reach to the global heights.

nanan699
07-04-2012, 04:49 AM
Backlinks are the very important part of the SEO process because when we get quality backlinks, our website stands a higher chance of getting indexed faster by search engines. Also it is helpful to boost quality traffic to our website.

jamsen
02-24-2013, 12:34 PM
Backlinks are inward links that going to your web site or a blog. Backlinks are also known as incoming links. Backlinks are essential in terms of Search Engine Optimisation because more the inlinks more the chance your site to come on top of search engines index.

Rajdeep Bose
02-24-2013, 11:39 PM
The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity or importance of that website. Backlinks are important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query. In the world of a million websites serving the same industry, it is important to gain an edge so that you get the opportunity to feature within the top 5 positions on SERPs. Backlinking helps in gaining that extra advantage in SEO.

hostsingh
02-25-2013, 12:42 AM
Backlinks are important for websites to increase page rank and website traffic.

blessy_smith
02-25-2013, 02:18 AM
I agree with you because backlinks has really helped me to boost my rankings in the search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing and others.

Manov
05-31-2013, 01:43 AM
Hope the below link could be useful for you guys,
http://www.seomastering.com/seo-articales/importance-of-backlinks.php