PDA

View Full Version : How can i increase alexa ranking ??

HEATHROWPARKING
06-30-2012, 06:19 AM
Hello friends, have you any idea how can i increase alexa ranking?? If you have any idea please share with me.

RedCap
06-30-2012, 08:33 AM
Alexa ranking is not a fine metric but have great use in reputation of a website .Alexa rank shows how often a website is open .The alexa rank is count only if a visit comes from a browser have installed Alexa toolbar.

87nitingarg
06-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Hello,

Open your site Different country ips more time.

watson123
07-02-2012, 02:08 AM
1.Write good content
2.Post more frequently
3.Write about Alexa Ranking
4.Write Guest Posts
5.Use Alexa Search Analytics

terrijhon
07-02-2012, 02:31 AM
Thanks for the information..

jasmeenkaur
07-02-2012, 04:13 AM
To increase Alexa rank you need to concentrate on SEO (search engine optimization) techniques and SMM (Social media marketing) .

sabrinasai
07-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Using Google Keywords
Buy advertisements on search engines
Write good contentPost more frequently
Excerpt vs. Content
Write Guest Posts
Use Alexa Search Analytics

seanbarrington
07-03-2012, 07:37 AM
If you want to increase alexa ranking you can follow off page activity of SEO like Article submission, Directory submission, Link building, Social book marking etc…and all do follow Activities.

shophia
07-03-2012, 09:22 AM
Hello friends, have you any idea how can i increase alexa ranking?? If you have any idea please share with me.
According to me there are only two way to increase alexa ranking. They are define as below.

1. First of all put alexa toolbar in your browser. For the reason that alexa get details regarding your website by this toolbbar.

2. Use alexa site widgets in your sites. When guest will click on this widgets than it will perform best. For the reason that of lots of your traffic must no alext toolbar so they will be proficient to add this toolbar for particular browser.

memoonamike
07-05-2012, 01:26 AM
Thanks to all of you for providing the great tips for increasing the alexa ranking.

Brian-Alfaro
07-05-2012, 07:27 AM
Alexa rank can be increased by simply promoting your website for more traffic but a problem that the count is only from a browser have alexa plugin installed .So for the purpose of decrease alexa rank or make it better just open and close website from a browser that have alexa toolbar installed.

adison
07-05-2012, 07:30 AM
We increase alexa ranking simply By using SEO techniques like as directory submission, social bookmarking, article submission etc.

jasmeenkaur
07-05-2012, 07:55 AM
Daily work on SMO and SEO hepls to increase alexa rank

james smit
07-05-2012, 11:57 AM
However increasing your Alexa ratings is certainly not an easy task and needs a lot of hard work. It’s surprising that being familiar with the importance of Alexa Rankings, the new bloggers still don’t actually know how to improve their ranks.

Peligino
07-06-2012, 05:25 AM
I've tried paidforumposting.com and get really great number of new visitors to my sites.
They provide forum posting, blog commenting, article writing, etc.
Hope it will help in terms of getting traffic.

thiloshan
07-06-2012, 06:18 AM
Blogging regularly
Optimize all major search engines
Submit sitemap to major search engines
Make links from other blogs
Create social media pages like kacebook fan page, Google plus business page
Add your blog in to google webmaster tools
Do image optimization
Forum posting

sandeep552
07-10-2012, 02:32 AM
Alexa rank show the popularity of your website its a reputation fact, to reduce alexa ranking you need to increase more visitor on your website but here is a game, traffic useful for alexa if it come from alexa installed browser so plan a strategy for earn traffic from such browser.

Steve Markson
07-10-2012, 06:55 AM
The best way to get good ranking in any search engine is post good and unique content in your website. Because search engine when crawl your website it see updates in your website and content what you posted.

Billwhite
07-10-2012, 08:04 AM
Alexa rank show the popularity of your website its a reputation fact, to reduce alexa ranking you need to increase more visitor on your website but here is a game, traffic useful for alexa if it come from alexa installed browser so plan a strategy for earn traffic from such browser.

Agree with you Alexa ranking is symbol of reputation, and traffic is most effective for this, so work for traffic.