PDA

View Full Version : Has Yahoo less searches than Google?

johnyj
07-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Hi there,
I mainly do search on Google but sometimes switch to Yahoo. I think though Yahoo has less than Google.
Do you find this to be true in your country?

samia
07-01-2012, 07:12 AM
Dear johnyj, I am totally agree with you. yahoo is less searched than Google. we all know that they are both are the search engine. But the popularity of Google is higher than yahoo. You may see the page rank between Google and yahoo. thanks for sharing me here.

Word Press developers for hire (http://www.wordpress-developers.org/)

sabrinasai
07-03-2012, 01:12 AM
Yeah its truth, Google is the best search engine when taking any category.

watson123
07-03-2012, 01:28 AM
Yes,google is the best search engine

Smith051
07-03-2012, 06:44 AM
According to me google is the best for searching any thing so we never try in yahoo.

synapsesite
07-03-2012, 07:49 AM
This is not true that yahoo have less search, Yahoo completely follow the different algorithm and also have a huge database. No doubt Google is the fastest emerging search engine but still many people use yahoo and also a lot of optimization work is going on websites to be ranked good in yahoo.

shophia
07-03-2012, 09:07 AM
Yes yahoo less searches than google. Analyses disclose that Google tops amongst search engines in terms of actual time significance, correctness of results and webpage loading speed. Google will provide you appropriate result to you.

amythhomas
07-03-2012, 09:12 AM
I wont agree yahoo has a huge database..Compared to Google, yahoo has a very lesser amount ...Overall , google acts a powerful search engine in the world...

This is not true that yahoo have less search, Yahoo completely follow the different algorithm and also have a huge database. No doubt Google is the fastest emerging search engine but still many people use yahoo and also a lot of optimization work is going on websites to be ranked good in yahoo.