PDA

View Full Version : Local Business listing is factor of google ranking?

denniemark
07-03-2012, 07:29 AM
Recently google has changed lots of things in ranking algorithm. Now google can be panelized your site, if you are doing over optimization. As I have seen google gives lots presences to local listing and social networking sites in google search. Now peoples try to make business barding and give focus on local listing site. Yellow page, hot frog etc are popular listing site. If somebody searches any services and products like TV repairs service, computer repairs services, Travel Services etc, you must see the pages of lots of business listing sites. So, I am looking Australia business listing sites. Please share with me any paid and free Australia listing sites.

nanan699
07-03-2012, 10:16 AM
Yes, local business listing is very helpful for website. We can get more business and also get backlinks through local business listings. If anyone wants to get local traffic to his website then it is the best way to get local traffic.

Jadesmith219
07-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Yes it is very helpful, just think of it this way, compete ting with the whole world is better for your product or it better to compete in a particular region. the choice is yours.

haseem
07-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Local Business listing is best to introduce your new business and to get traffic for it.

terrijhon
07-04-2012, 01:17 AM
Your information is such great...thanks for it..

virtueinfo11
07-04-2012, 08:07 AM
some time local listing make traffic to website, i also find discussion on other forum that after updates on google, it give priority to social sharing, local listing etc...

honitel
07-04-2012, 08:49 PM
bigroo[dot]com
startlocal[dot]com[dot]au
yellowpages[dot]com[dot]au
aussienow[dot]com[dot]au
localdirectories[dot]com[dot]au

Hope it helps ^^

onlinebikestore
07-05-2012, 01:51 AM
you can not only get relevant traffic but also targeted backlinks.Google prefer those sites who used local listing sites....

sabrinasai
07-06-2012, 01:29 AM
Yes its good for starting of new business and to get high traffic

honitel
07-09-2012, 11:08 PM
Local Business listing is best to introduce your new business and to get traffic for it.
new business would probably like to get more customers nearby the are where their business is located, local listing/ local marketing would be the best thing to do. Hit those big directories.

jhonybravo222
07-10-2012, 04:27 AM
Google local listing is very effective in getting business and good ranking in SERP as well. Because it increases the traffic to your site by targeting niche market. It really very helping.

denniemark
08-09-2012, 07:43 AM
bigroo[dot]com
startlocal[dot]com[dot]au
yellowpages[dot]com[dot]au
aussienow[dot]com[dot]au
localdirectories[dot]com[dot]au

Hope it helps ^^

Thanks honitel to share these listing sites.

honitel
08-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Thanks honitel to share these listing sites.
My pleasure to help Den!

seofuture
08-10-2012, 04:34 AM
Local business listings is very important in Google. If you do a local search which includes a place, town, city or local service, Google will display the local business box. That's how important Google thinks local search results are.Google wants to see more interactivity with their Google Places section to people keep coming back. By adding coupons, it adds value to the user experience and helps with your rankings.

samdorjey
08-10-2012, 07:02 AM
Local business listing helps in getting traffic from particular area and Google is also shows the results according to the area if you find by particular area.and in ranking only one factor is not consider.

Nathan112
04-11-2013, 05:55 AM
I think no single factor such as business listing or any other factor only affecting the Google ranking, but a combined off page task such as business listing, classified ads, social media and social bookmarking with Article writing and press release submission are factors of Google ranking.