PDA

View Full Version : How to improve the ranking of penguin affected website?

haseem
07-03-2012, 12:53 PM
Hi guys
my website ranking going down due to penguin
so friends can you suggest me to improve my ranking?
Thanks in advance.

terrijhon
07-04-2012, 01:08 AM
Just put fresh contents and don't use spamming contents..

williamlukee
07-04-2012, 02:01 AM
I also remove all my spin content,but its never works i think we should also remove our site links from spamming sites....

anandtechendeav
07-04-2012, 03:13 AM
Removing link from thousands of websites is difficult so Google is designing new tool called disavow to remove spam links, if you can remove manually you can try but few links cannot be removed.

seofuture
07-04-2012, 03:59 AM
First of all, you've got to stop choking your article with keywords but use them only when necessary.
Secondly, create content that is favorable to or would easily attract the users in the various social media platforms.

angeljeniffer
07-04-2012, 04:01 AM
You can simply try out different methods and see its result. Yeah, but there is one thing that you must do, remove spam links or low quality links pointing to your website.
Penguin update was for the same and hence it is wise enough to remove spam links.

Hope this helps.

Billwhite
07-04-2012, 04:20 AM
Penguin penalize many websites that over optimized. if a website penalize now need to get ranking back as soon as possible, to get ranking again first of all remove all irrelevant backlink, optimize your on page properly again and implement offpage carefully and relevant sites target for earn backlink.

nanan699
07-04-2012, 04:37 AM
Avoid using any spam technique like duplicate content, keyword stuffing, paid links and etc. We should always do SEO for website by the following Google's rules.

Liliane
07-04-2012, 07:05 AM
If you want to recover your website’s keyword ranking which was panelled by penguin update then you should re-structure your website content and backlinks. That means removing duplicate content and unnecessary backlinks from a website. It is an important to update unique and high quality content as well as there is also a need to generate quality backlinks.

virtueinfo11
07-04-2012, 07:26 AM
link building with fresh content is advisable to get ranking on search engine. i like to build links using forum posting, blog commenting, article submission etc...