PDA

View Full Version : SEO work for a new website?

mtoagtechnology
07-10-2012, 03:02 AM
Hi Friends,

Recently updation of Google Penguin takes more relevant and thematic work. Keyword density would not be more than 2.5-3.0%, because Google will spam the website and we can't use more times a keyword.
So tell me how much work of OFF Page should be done daily for avoid spamming.

Thanks

seofuture
07-10-2012, 03:33 AM
n this environment of high unemployment, a career of self-employment via e-commerce may be the best route to take.
Choosing a catchy name that is unrelated to your site content may help build branding but it will make initial SEO work much harder. For this reason, I suggest you choose a domain with your keywords in the domain. For instance, since I was targeting "Flash games" and "Tower Defense" as my keywords, I choose domains with those keywords in them.

sandeepjaswal
07-11-2012, 04:54 PM
First off all, I can Promote your site and then submitting it to directories submission, write articles related to your website and submit it, Article submission sites, social bookmarking, RSS feed, Blog commenting and classified ads posting are important for the new website. it will help boost your spamming for the forum thread keyword.

sandeepjaswal
07-11-2012, 07:10 PM
SEO work most important for the new website. SEO work is an abbreviation for Search Engine Optimization. SEO can make that content of your web pages more relevant, attractive, and easily to read by the search engine.

masterdrugstore
07-12-2012, 12:50 AM
This Choosing a catchy name that is unrelated to your site content may help to building branding but it will make initial SEO work much harder.

stephanwally
07-12-2012, 01:16 AM
it depend upon the state of website normally 30 back links are enough for site per day