PDA

View Full Version : Tips for SEO friendly web design

jhonybravo222
07-10-2012, 04:32 AM
Professional web designing is not just about creating attractive and beautiful pages its about crafting an information structure that not only meets the requirement of your targeted audience but fulfills the business goal as well. Web design has a significant role in gaining the success in the web world because it reflects your company brand image. The look, feel and design of your site make perception in the mind of users about you that converts visitors into potential customers and ensures the retention of the customers. If your design provides the usability then it must grab the attention of your visitor and search engine spiders. To gain the visibility in SERP you have to develop a web design for both humans and search engines that you can say SEO friendly web design. Though SEO friendly web designs look simple but you can develop attractive web pages by using a well balanced mix of graphics, usability and SEO friendly structure. I am giving you some tips to make SEO web design that ensures the fast indexing and higher ranking of your site.
Tip#1: Be careful about the title and description of your site because it reflects the matter of your site and compel the visitor to click so it should be attractive and relevant to your business. Title tag is really very helpful whilst a search engine is searching for the links for a particular keyword. Use keyword relevant to your business in title and it should contain 50 to 70 characters. Meta Description is a snippet of your business so it should be well written, attracts the searcher that it is what he was searching for.
Tip#2: Heading is imperative in optimizing your page because it develops the understanding of spiders with your page and the user as well. So put your keywords in header. Heading also develops more clear and quick understanding with the content.
Tip#3: Navigation is about moving from one page to another, it enhances the usability of the site that how quick a visitor can approach its required information in a quick way. It also helps search engines to index your site. For quick navigation you need an effective navigation bar, it can be placed vertically on the left side or horizontal near to the top of page. I suggest you for horizontal navigation bar because it is more convenient to the user than vertical.
Tip#4: Try to avoid using flash for you SEO structure site because it actually built in images that are controlled by the codes also slow down the speed of your site. The content on the flash page is treated as image that is not readable by the search engine so it becomes difficult to optimize the web.
As flash sites also built in HTML, and if you are interested in using flash, place your keywords in the title and footer of the page to optimize it. And the other option is to create home page in flash while develop another text based page by using same keywords. In both cases search engine will index your site and rank it well.
Tip#5: If you are going to build SEO design site then make sure the load time of not only main page but also sub pages should fast it must be maximum 5 seconds or less. If the load time is slow then it may frustrate the user or keep him to take any action and also cause the low ranking in search engines.
Tip#6: As I have said you before that search engines cannot read the images but images give a cool and attractive look to your site but not beneficial to you to increase the ranking. There is the way to optimize the images, use HTML “img” tag or “alt” attribute that provides the opportunity to describe about image to search engine by using keyword in it. But do not overdo it because spider would consider it as spamming. And make sure the relevancy among content and image name.
Tip#7: I would suggest you to add social media buttons in your site because it is the popular medium of the day to promote your business and draw a high volume of traffic to your site. But add the one that you are using for the promotion your company. Social media button enables the visitor to contact with you easily. Search engines also consider it while ranking your site.

filters4less
07-10-2012, 04:50 AM
Obviously your tips are very important and helpful to design seo friendly website to get a better ranking. Because Website design and seo are vital and they both go together.

juanbeach
07-10-2012, 05:38 AM
Wow ! This is an great and helpful info.

amythhomas
07-10-2012, 07:59 AM
Your tips are really helpful..Thanks for sharing it..Let me include some other tips regarding the same..Here they are:
1.Menus is Text
2. Keywords in Image "ALT" and "Title" Tags

Hope i am correct..

davebarlow
07-10-2012, 08:02 AM
Thanks for sharing this useful tips .

watson123
07-11-2012, 01:07 AM
Thanks for sharing the nice tips

Jestin051
07-11-2012, 01:20 AM
Nice tips, I like it and agree with your post.Thanks for sharing information.

Delois
07-11-2012, 07:58 AM
To create the SEO friendly web design you should create the proper Meta tags for the website and also use the proper title tags and heading tags from H1 to H6 in the title according to their importance. Include the target keywords in the URL of the website. Include the ALT tags for the image in the website when you are including the product images. Give the internal linking in order to move from one topic to another.

vipinsharma
07-11-2012, 08:26 AM
wow.. such a great tips .. thanks for sharing this...

SamHim
07-11-2012, 09:50 AM
All points are good and informative one should care of their optimization work as also helps to get ranking easily with a less work .

stevetamer
07-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Blog comments can help in a small way with SEO when done correctly. It can also help you gain a friend or reader. Most blog comments have “no follow” tag on them, which will prevent passing of pagerank. However, it can still be beneficial to do this for link popularity and to vary anchor texts

masterdrugstore
07-12-2012, 12:46 AM
Try to reject using flash for you SEO structure site because this is actually built in images .

justinthomsony
03-13-2013, 07:02 AM
Exclusively looking perfect info! As I have found wonderful info about SEO friendly web design from this source. Thanks for sharing some of most experienced info.