PDA

View Full Version : Best traffic source?

coolmanish
07-11-2012, 02:19 AM
Please tell me which of the SEO tecniques, we can get more traffic?

Amy.Sarin
07-11-2012, 03:07 AM
For traffic, you’ll need to expose your website to prospects using the following:

- Submit your website’s updates to social bookmarking websites
- Participate in niche related forums and communities
- Contribute in social networking sites (Post on related wall pages)
- Submit RSS feeds to feed directories
- Start a catchy blog and invite other bloggers to guest post
- Write guest posts for blogs related to your niche
- Share viral content (images, text, videos etc)
- Offer valuable information and make your website user-friendly (for repeated traffic)

If you’re not on a budget, you might also try jumping into PPC for targeted traffic and instant gratification.

android45
07-11-2012, 03:08 AM
According to me socialbookmark, article submission. forum postings & SMO are the best technique to get huge traffic to your website.

Jestin051
07-11-2012, 04:03 AM
Best traffic source is forum, blog, press release and smo process like facebook, twitter, linked in etc.

RedCap
07-11-2012, 04:28 AM
Traffic is need for website as everyone want a popularity .SMO ,Press releases ,Article marketing ,Classifieds ,Forum Marketing ,Video marketing ,Slide Sharing gives a touching Traffic for website and make services popular

blessy_smith
07-11-2012, 05:53 AM
All seo link building techniques are best traffic sources..

navdeep007
07-11-2012, 06:42 AM
According to me all SEO techniques are very helpful for traffic sources. . . . .

jasmeenkaur
07-11-2012, 06:58 AM
All the SEO techniques are useful, Article submission, Blog posting, forum posting are the best techniques.

robwilley7
07-11-2012, 07:19 AM
You should have to work on blog commenting, Social bookmarking, Forums & articles to increase traffic towards your website.

Zmack
07-11-2012, 07:37 AM
My point of view is that, off page optimization is useful method to get traffic and market your products of website on internet.

ankita123
07-11-2012, 07:59 AM
on page and off page both situation.

SamHim
07-11-2012, 09:49 AM
Traffic is need for website as everyone want a popularity .SMO ,Press releases ,Article marketing ,Classifieds ,Forum Marketing ,Video marketing ,Slide Sharing gives a touching Traffic for website and make services popular
By doing proper marketing over web one can achieve a good traffic. SMO,press releases ,Article Marketing are good Sources.

brainpulse
08-06-2012, 05:49 AM
Best traffic Source is Search engines, either you optimize your website or go for paid advertising in search engine, that will create visits for your website.

jhonmike
08-06-2012, 06:20 AM
According to me social networking like facebook, twitter, linkedin, myspace, stumbleupon etc. and blogging are the best traffic source.

myadcorner
08-06-2012, 06:30 AM
Articles and social bookmarking sites bring good traffic.

adsystem
08-06-2012, 06:50 AM
Social Bookmarking,Classifieds,Press Release and Video submission are the best techniques for getting organic traffic.

honitel
08-07-2012, 12:39 AM
Please tell me which of the SEO tecniques, we can get more traffic?
Blogs and to different social media. Would you ignored these fact?

hitsandy
08-07-2012, 01:37 AM
Blog commenting/ guest posting and social bookmarking will improves the visibility in search engines and gains more traffic to your website.

seofuture
08-13-2012, 03:10 AM
Good traffic comes from people clicking links on topics targeted to their interests and getting directed to a website containing information they want and expect as a result of clicking the link.
That means the visitors come as a result of desire to find out more on a specific, niche topic, not as a result of "exit" traffic or membership in a "safe" list where members simply pitch each other in an incestuous spam fest.

mikeslough5
08-13-2012, 05:28 AM
I think best Traffic source are social media and articles.

JerrickYeoh
08-14-2012, 12:07 AM
I believe blog guest post and article submit bring the most traffic compare to others methods what i had did like forum posting, blog comment, submit directories, classified , submit press release.

careyengland
08-14-2012, 12:49 AM
Do high quality link building (Directory, Bookmarking, Article, Press release, Blog commenting, forums commenting), Have Fresh and excellent content. Social networking is also great technique for increase website traffics and visitors.

morganlong
08-14-2012, 01:08 AM
Thanks for giving such a useful Information.
In my opinion you can use both the On page and Off page SEO techniques to get traffic and also good quality backlinks.You can use.Off page techniques like Forum posting,Article and Blog posting,Directory Submission,Social bookmarking ,Press release.

Now a days Social bookmarking and guest Blogging prefer most for getting the traffic on your site.

jhonmike
08-14-2012, 01:21 AM
According to me social networking is the best way for increase the traffics and visitors.

cartocare
08-14-2012, 03:23 AM
For me social networking sties are the best source for traffic. You must create an account to any social networking site then follow, like and add those people that has same interest with you then start promoting your site to them.

Jhonnsscott
08-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Well, from my side The best quality traffic you can get is from SOCIAL MEDIA...This traffic is drive really good traffic...:(

seoinheritx
08-21-2012, 08:58 AM
we get a good ranking and good traffics through forum postings.

samualsmith45
08-23-2012, 03:41 AM
Following strategy would help you
web 2.0
blog comments
forum posting
article submission
social bookmarking
social Media presence

paulpreston
08-24-2012, 09:25 AM
Dofollow blog commenting, forum posting and article submission are the best sources to get more traffic.

Raju
08-24-2012, 09:38 AM
Traffic is the most important for a website's future.Traffic also creates popularity or exposure for a website over the internet.Classifieds,press release,video submission,slide sharing social media and social bookmarking are the best methods for generating traffic on a website.

elroyd
08-24-2012, 10:06 AM
There are number of techniques to increase web traffic on your site. Optimize your website to be search engine friendly and submit it to various search engines and directories. If your website is listed in as many places as possible, it can boost your rankings in major search engines as well. Create a links page that will contain the links to other non competing websites in the same industry. Contact the owners of other websites with your proposal to exchange links. You will add their link to your links page, and they will link to your website in return.

Roald
08-27-2012, 04:15 PM
Social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon etc. are best to generate site traffic as well as leads. You can also share your blog writing or articles with your followers on these social sites.

stevetamer
08-27-2012, 09:40 PM
Youtube is also a good choice for traffic

ackerlee
08-29-2012, 06:20 AM
As per my view,Social media and social bookmarking are the best ways for increasing the traffics for your website. It helps to increase the quality traffics for your website.It helps to increase the popularity of your website also.

amittrch
08-29-2012, 07:17 AM
Hi,
i like SMO i.e facebook,twitter

raisa.nadia
08-29-2012, 07:50 AM
As per my experience social book marking, directory submission and forum posting are the best source for more traffic. I have used these techniques for my website and I got good outcomes of it.

mars123
09-13-2016, 04:01 PM
Over 80% of the Internet's users go to a search engine before reaching a web site.When someone types your product or service's key words into a search engine if the site lists in the first page then chances are there that the user might visit the website.In short SEO is the best way to promote site and gain your desired web presence.The factors that Google considers are keywords in URL, Title, Text, Domain age,Number of visitors etc.It keeps updating the factors for page ranking. The companies that provide SEO also should update accordingly.If we get services from such a concerned company then we can definitely make SEO to be effective.I have used the SEV(Search Engine Visibility) from XnYnZ.com as they provide keyword and suggested topics,submit the site to over 100 search engines and also provide reports which eventually improved my website traffic.

vedicastrologym
09-19-2016, 03:54 AM
Social media is one of the best traffic source

paulstain
09-19-2016, 04:54 AM
Focus on social media optimization of your website. Make your all social channels strong by sharing useful stuff there. Also, create an onsite blog of your website and consecutively update it with unique and your niche-specific stuff.

BrilltechEngg
09-19-2016, 05:54 AM
Best traffic source is forum, blog, press release and smo : Facebook, G+, Twitter etc.

bathsvanities
09-19-2016, 06:08 AM
Search Engine Optimization Off page activities and Social websites is the best traffic source to your website....

jenniferhelen
09-19-2016, 06:51 AM
Social Media and Search Engine Optimization is best traffic source.

Werbeplanen
09-19-2016, 07:50 AM
1) Drop meaningful comments on high-traffic websites in your niche
2) Capture emails of those cold first-time visitors
3) Write high-quality guest posts for authority blogs
4) Interview an influencer or get interviewed by a high-traffic website
5) Invest in Facebook Ads

alex.thomson
09-19-2016, 07:55 AM
Some Traffic Generation Methods
Article Submission
Forum Posting
Social Bookmarking
Social Media Promotion
Image Bookmarking
Q&A
Blog Commenting
Web 2.0
Guest Posting

ritika.patel
09-19-2016, 08:25 AM
Document Sharing and PPT sharing with forum Posting is the best traffic source and SMO too.

longcanlc
09-19-2016, 11:34 AM
There 10 way i used myself.
1. Advertise
2. Get Social
3. Mix it up
4. Write Irresistible Headlines
5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
6. Target Long-Tail Keywords
7. Start Guest Blogging
8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
9. Go After Referral Traffic