PDA

View Full Version : how can i control my website Bounse Rate?

coolmanish
07-11-2012, 04:10 AM
Hello everyone,

this is my Website-

http://www.brsoftech.com/

how can i control my website Bounce Rate?
please share your Experience and guide me.

RedCap
07-11-2012, 04:27 AM
Bounce rate is A user satisfaction metric and to control it a website is need to have good design ,relevant content by searching What visitor comes to website ...Easy navigation for product or say inner pages. minimum loading time not let the customer go without sight once .

blessy_smith
07-11-2012, 05:58 AM
you can control you website ranking with Good design ,relevant content by searching What visitor comes to website .

navdeep007
07-11-2012, 06:05 AM
The Bounce rate is the percentage of visits that come to my site and only view one page. To control your website with good design.

careyengland
07-11-2012, 06:24 AM
Some tips for reduce website bounce rate---

. Have a relevant and innovative quality content
. Increase your webpage loading time
. Regularly check your site for broken links to reduce bounce rate and also reduce external site links on your landing page, If you want to link to your other blog/site place it at footer.
. Avoid pop ups

juanbeach
07-11-2012, 06:45 AM
You can control you website bounse rate by the help of this manner.

. Make your 404 page helpful
. Always turn off related videos when you are embedding YouTube videos in your page. If visitor wasting time watching related videos and not reading related articles from your site it is no good for you.
. Structured Menus and Breadcrumbs allows users to keep track of their page navigation and it helps them to navigate back and forward to read another article under same section.

henrycw
07-11-2012, 08:07 AM
Speed up your page load times. Slow loads are the main reason people don’t stick around a site. If a homepage takes more than a few seconds to load completely, the site is losing potential revenue. Plugins are a common cause of slow page loads. Deactivate those plugins which aren’t absolutely necessary. If it still loads slowly investigate ways to hardcode the plugin’s functionality.
Turn off related YouTube videos. After someone watches a YouTube video on your homepage, YouTube presents other relevant video options which all link off your site. Remember — keep links that don’t generate revenue to an absolute minimum and NEVER place them on your homepage. If you want your visitors to see a video that you have posted on YouTube, uncheck the box that says “Include related videos”.
Reduce the number of links on your homepage. Options are good. Too many options can be overwhelming. If you are using a blog theme like StudioPress that allows you to place recent posts under specific categories on your homepage, keep both the number of posts and categories to a minimum. Too, get rid of the ‘monthly archives’ links in your sidebar as those lists of links get very long, very quickly.
Get rid of the popups and page peels. When content on a site is compelling, a blogger doesn’t need to annoy his or her visitors with endless in-your-face pop-ups to join their newsletter or ‘page peels’ that display advertising in an irritating way.
Limit or avoid advertising on your homepage. I know that sounds counter-intuitive, especially when you see all those popular blogs with 6 to 10 different banners in the header, sidebar and footers. The key phrase there is ‘popular’. A popular blog can afford a higher bounce rate through advertising. A new blog without much traffic needs to build rank and readership, and placing links out on the homepage is not the way to accomplish that goal. You want to warm your readers up to a product or service before sending them to the merchant’s site.
Place content strategically. Keep your most important content near the top of your homepage. For example, at the top-center of the homepage on my dating service review blog, I have a list of the Top 10 Things to Do on 101Date.com. Have such a list gives readers a quick scan of all the important areas of the site in a very small, obvious area. I found that adding that list lowered the homepage bounce rate on that site by about 20%.

synapsesite
07-11-2012, 08:42 AM
More Bounce rate tells that people did not like your site or didn't get the relevant information that he/she is looking for.So if you want to reduce the bounce rate make your website more interactive and do some extra work on your content. Make sure that your site is easy to navigate and people find the thing easily.

Jestin051
07-12-2012, 02:04 AM
For downing the bounce rate you have to do some working on your content.

watson123
07-12-2012, 02:14 AM
Bounce rate is the percentage of single-page visits or visits in which the person left your site from the entrance (landing) page.

coolmanish
07-13-2012, 04:16 AM
Thank you Friends for sharing your Experience.