PDA

View Full Version : New techniques for

abbeeg
07-13-2012, 12:47 PM
Hello members,

Traffic is an eminent factor of a website’s online performance. But all the traffic on the website is not active traffic. Active traffic means the users who visit the site regularly spend time to read, watch and interact on the site.
I want to increase the traffic to the site using some new techniques. Is there any standard and expert method that I should follow?
Thanks

biber
08-09-2012, 12:55 AM
Best SEO techniques is blog commenting for more efficient link building.

hitsandy
08-09-2012, 03:28 AM
Yes, I agree with your aspect. Use some search engines tools to monitor your websites. Like Google webmaster tools and web analytic's.

maxjohn148
08-24-2012, 07:54 AM
You should do proficient link building of your website and do more blog commenting and social marketing and social bookmarking as well for good traffic but the important thing is that website should be attractive and with pure content.

ghsoftwares
03-28-2014, 02:08 PM
Yes I am agree with blogcomment

StuartSpindlow
06-24-2014, 09:25 AM
In my opinion the best technique is SMO.

fcolor
07-09-2014, 06:21 AM
What this thoughts about website traffic have to do with Colocation and why did you open this thread in "Colocation and Data Centers Forum"? I'd suggest you to be a little bit more responsible and to keep the discussions in the appropriate sections of the forum. Otherwise it it is just irrelevant posting, which would affect negatively your member history.

StuartSpindlow1
07-23-2014, 02:44 AM
You need to use social sites to increase traffic.

Ezio
07-28-2014, 03:09 AM
Best SEO techniques is blog commenting for more efficient link building.
I don't think that blog commenting is good technique for link building because in blog commenting we got nofollow backlinks and nofollow backlinks are not help us to increase website ranking.