PDA

View Full Version : what should i get for traffic ?

hair transplant
07-13-2012, 01:37 PM
let me know that if i want to get daily basis more then 200 unique visitors so what should i do ?
is that depent on website theme ?

Amy.Sarin
07-16-2012, 02:09 AM
For traffic, you’ll need to expose your website to prospects using the following:

- Submit your website’s updates to social bookmarking websites
- Participate in niche related forums and communities
- Contribute in social networking sites (Post on related wall pages)
- Submit RSS feeds to feed directories
- Start a catchy blog and invite other bloggers to guest post
- Write guest posts for blogs related to your niche
- Share viral content (images, text, videos etc)
- Offer valuable information and make your website user-friendly (for repeated traffic)

You might also like jumping into PPC if you’re not on a budget...that brings targeted traffic and instant gratification.

alina_clark
07-16-2012, 02:24 AM
Just do the ethical SEO, apply all Search engines guidelines and you will get your desired traffic.

blessy_smith
07-16-2012, 05:24 AM
Mainly content uniqueness and content freshness are useful for to get good traffic...

sea queen
07-16-2012, 05:51 AM
Don't spamming and quality and unique content get generate more traffic.

adsystem
07-16-2012, 06:10 AM
Social Bookmarking,classifieds and press release are the best option for generate the organic traffic on a website.Submit your stories with unique ,fresh and informative ideas to attract the online readers.

RedCap
07-16-2012, 06:22 AM
Traffic of website is most needed ,everyone wants a decent traffic for their blogs,website whether a website have good or not .So i suggested to go for a well designed and Well delivered website that contains a sufficient about what you provide and become a reason for visitor to come again . Now the Question to answer is simply 'Marketing and Marketing and Marketing and Advertising Online' That enables your website to run with a good daily visiting . Marketing services makes your website popular .

webdigger
07-16-2012, 07:19 AM
For traffic, you’ll need to expose your website to prospects using the following:

- Submit your website’s updates to social bookmarking websites
- Participate in niche related forums and communities
- Contribute in social networking sites (Post on related wall pages)
- Submit RSS feeds to feed directories
- Start a catchy blog and invite other bloggers to guest post
- Write guest posts for blogs related to your niche
- Share viral content (images, text, videos etc)
- Offer valuable information and make your website user-friendly (for repeated traffic)

You might also like jumping into PPC if you’re not on a budget...that brings targeted traffic and instant gratification.

Hi.. I agree with my friend's view. And also I think social media is the vital part for getting huge traffic like Facebook,Google Plus,Twitter..

Raju
07-16-2012, 07:34 AM
First of all,you will need to improve your website rank for some competitive keywords.High organic ranking on competitive keywords can help you to generate more traffic on your website.Also use social media websites,video sharing websites,web 2.0 websites and doc sharing websites to generate more traffic.

masterdrugstore
07-16-2012, 08:26 AM
We can get more link due to traffic.

stephanwally
07-16-2012, 08:46 AM
Use the face book in the way to drive the traffic , use all techniques in the smart way , then you can get good traffic

Jestin07
07-16-2012, 09:01 AM
After getting traffic your website page rank may be high and Google gives marks for your website which is also called PR which is under the top 10.

android45
07-17-2012, 12:03 AM
By doing article submission, forum postings, socialbookmark & SMO you can drive huge traffic to your website.

krishdir
07-23-2012, 07:08 AM
Maintain good content and update them regularly.. maintain unique keyword, try create quality backlink by doing article submission, directory submission, forum posting.. and also try to build the link in page with high page rank....

amittrch
07-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Hi,
you have to directory submission, Blog and SMO Work daily

JerrickYeoh
07-23-2012, 11:23 PM
Unique Visitors represents the number of unduplicated (counted only once) visitors to your website over the course of a specified time period. A Unique Visitor is determined using cookies.

website themes might not play the main role of unique visitors unless your theme is poor enough to get your traffic leave your page once enter. It usually more related to where you get your traffic. Most target and related traffic allow you to get high unique traffic . That is why people do generate traffic from related site , target keywords, related market.