PDA

View Full Version : long tail keywords

Tindra
07-17-2012, 06:27 AM
Which is the best tool to discover long tail keywords that will convert traffic into sales, not for just traffic.

JohnRosatti
07-17-2012, 07:01 AM
I am also finding the answer of the same question.if anybody knows the answers please share with us.

Amy.Sarin
07-17-2012, 07:41 AM
I’ve been using Keyword Country to find profitable longtails since long, great tool to rip competitors keywords, you might like trying its 7 days free trial, there is nothing to lose.

Gaqua77
07-17-2012, 09:11 AM
Use google keyword tool to judge the traffic on long tail keywords. You can also search the traffic regionally by using this tool.

watson123
07-18-2012, 12:21 AM
Long tail keywords are a type of keyword phrase that has at least three, and some times as many as five words in the phrase. Long tail keywords are used when the website wants to refine search terms to the web page, as well as when the searcher is looking for something rather specific. Like normal keywords, long tail keywords are used to define what is on the web page and what the publisher wants to be found under in search engines and on search engine results pages. These keywords are highly specific, and draw less traffic for the website, but tend to draw more quality traffic, which leads in more conversions than normal keywords. Long tail keywords can also be used by publishers and visitors in different ways.

blessy_smith
07-18-2012, 01:13 AM
I always use www.goodkeywords.com to analyze the long tail keywords.

NolanBrian
07-18-2012, 03:07 AM
Google adword is best for crossing keyword..

seofuture
07-18-2012, 04:18 AM
With regards to doing research for long tail keywords you are going to see that it's not that very different than doing research for traditional keywords. Just because you think you have a long-term key word phrase that is very inexpensive and easy to rank for, it doesn't mean it will wind up bringing you in any traffic.

miketyson1
07-18-2012, 05:16 AM
choosing Long tail keyword are best when you have have just started a business in which their is lots of competition. after getting a good ranking in that you can move forward to short tail keyword.

easycommerce
07-18-2012, 05:18 AM
You people can use google suggested keyword tool but take the high searches keywords as a target for long tail keywords :)

JerrickYeoh
07-19-2012, 12:26 AM
I think there only a tool that help you to track the long tail keywords traffic and the competition of the keywords. Impossible to have a tool that help you to track conversion rate while conversion rate is base on how you target it and how you turn it to sales.

kyliejamez
07-19-2012, 01:15 AM
My opinion Google keyword tool is the best tool.

mohamedrafeekj
07-19-2012, 01:25 AM
Go to google adwords keyword tool select the match type as "Phrase".

You pick out the best long tail phrase that suits your business.

krishdir
07-23-2012, 06:52 AM
even im confused with can anyone answer me which is best long tail keyword or short keyword.

andyupson5
03-16-2013, 05:11 AM
A long tail keyword search example could be "Using local long tail keyword targeting to increase your local Google rank".

davidweb09
03-27-2020, 12:02 PM
Long tail keywords are more easy to rank in Google, Google keyword planner SEO tools is best option to research it. https://haynesassociatescpa.com/