PDA

View Full Version : Is google promoting PPC?

denniemark
07-17-2012, 09:15 AM
From last 2 years, google has made lots of changes in the ranking algorithm. Now lots of business professional has turned from SEO to PPC. Google always try to return the most relevant results for every search. But still sometime we are not getting relevant information from natural search as we are looking for and click the PPC links in google search. I think, google are promoting PPC and want to die SEO. What do you say?

watson123
07-18-2012, 12:15 AM
You are right my friends because after Google algorithm penguin, so many website lost his ranking, traffic and business. So people now convert to PPC. And SEO is die to get ranking in Google.

blessy_smith
07-18-2012, 01:02 AM
Yes, it is promoted in Google because some website will paid to get place in search engine..

NolanBrian
07-18-2012, 03:15 AM
Yes its still working..

keysrecover
07-18-2012, 03:51 AM
It's all about money

seofuture
07-18-2012, 04:15 AM
This you will find more with Google compared to Yahoo. At Yahoo's system, if the newly submitted updates are still under review, then you can see their status being "editorial pending".
As discussed earlier, there are number of advantages of promoting your business using Pay per Click advertising.

michealseo
07-18-2012, 05:24 AM
Hi

May be its die, after algorithm updated, many of them lost their business, no ranking..and now PPC will work..

Jestin07
07-18-2012, 07:40 AM
PPC is pay per click inorganic method of google and off-course Google prefer it.

JerrickYeoh
07-18-2012, 11:41 PM
I doesn't think that while they keep on change on algorithm is because they wish to get all site have to fair while who site is more quality will be rank on top.
Google adwords is just a way for those who which to get certain traffic for certain keywords that you unable to rank well on it.
Google still have google content rater than google search .
Google is provide opportunities to lot of business starter.

denniemark
08-09-2012, 07:38 AM
I doesn't think that while they keep on change on algorithm is because they wish to get all site have to fair while who site is more quality will be rank on top.
Google adwords is just a way for those who which to get certain traffic for certain keywords that you unable to rank well on it.
Google still have google content rater than google search .
Google is provide opportunities to lot of business starter.

Every one want money in this world, even Google, Facebook or Apple. 60% money Google earns from advertising and PPC. Before year 2010, you could easily target your site in Google. But now it is not easy getting ranking in Google with in 3 months, So people do not want to wast time. They directly pay to Google to promote their business.

lile6666
08-11-2012, 05:43 AM
Hi

From last 2 years, Google has made lots of changes in the ranking algorithm. Now lots of business professional has turned from SEO to PPC. Google always try to return the most relevant results for every search. But still sometime we are not getting relevant information from natural search as we are looking for and click the PPC links in google search. I think, google are promoting PPC and want to die SEO. What do you say?

easycommerce
08-11-2012, 06:26 AM
yes google promoted PPC is this doubt :)

denniemark
09-04-2012, 03:57 AM
You are right dear. Goolge benefits has been double in this year. How? No doubt.. Google promoting PPC