PDA

View Full Version : Low quality & bad backlinks.

android45
07-18-2012, 05:41 AM
I cannot spot my website on the Google search results for my targetted keyword and a little while back that I got a message on webmasters tool that i am having low quality & bad backlinks. Can anybody suggest me a remedy or a tip to get my website ranking again. However, when I Google site:xyz.com I can see my site on the listing. Thanks in advance.

NikhilSEO
07-18-2012, 06:57 AM
Create good quality back-links. Look at where your back-links are from(Source) and see if those sites are reputable. have they been established for a long time, do they have duplicate contents, so the sites have a good PR (Page Rank)? Look at all of these factors and see what back-links you have.

Then start building your back-links again to reputable sites. Reach out to bloggers, comment on their posts (Genuine comments not spam-filled ones) and also discard any of the sites that were bade do not link to them again.

Write good quality content and slowly your site will move up the ranks in Google and you'll see your site up there.

Hope that helps!

kyliejamez
07-18-2012, 07:20 AM
I think create a good quality backlink,you start the link building for your site like gust posting,directory submission,article submission,forum posting,blog commenting and many ect...

Jestin07
07-18-2012, 07:27 AM
Good quality backlink link means you got more unique backlink for your website but low quality backlink is bad for your website means these are those backlink whose comes after submitted in low pr sites.

webdigger
07-18-2012, 07:43 AM
Hi android45,
At first you must have to remove your all low quality back links anyway like sending request to site owner. Then ping all low quality sites where your links was live. After that you have to collect back links from high quality sites. Also you should be done social media optimization for your site.

riya189
07-18-2012, 07:47 AM
try to remove your spam work. start proper and quality work.

Roald
07-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Over optimization, poor content writing, bad selection of resources are some of the causes that remove listing from SERP. Avoid doing these practice. Follow white hat techniques along with good quality contents.

JerrickYeoh
07-18-2012, 11:21 PM
Since you get message regarding the badlink mean Google really concern of the bad link you have create. So is better for you to remove those bad link and build more quality backlink . It hurt your SERP terrible when bad link is more than those quality and good link. That is why webmaster only suggest to build quality backlink only.

Try to find related content topic in blog and forum and build backlink. In the same time write some article to get strong link juice backlink. You need more good backlink to overtake the bad backlink. It influence our site quality as well that is why you need to concern when you build backlink.

mohamedrafeekj
07-19-2012, 01:28 AM
I think your site is affected by Google panda and penguin update.

Just read this article and follow the steps.
http://www.marketingtechblog.com/recovering-from-google-panda/

Thanks

Billwhite
07-19-2012, 05:56 AM
First of all you need to remove your low quality backlinks and then start linkbuilding again with relevancy and quality.

blessy_smith
07-19-2012, 06:52 AM
Black hat seo may be known as bad seo and adding duplicate contents on a page are said to be low quality seo..

honitel
07-25-2012, 10:48 PM
Android45,
I checked your site, saw 92 results.
Its better if you create good backlinks, never mind the quantity but don't ever forget the quality of links that you will have.