PDA

View Full Version : Too Much SEO?

NikhilSEO
07-18-2012, 09:25 AM
I know that you can damage your website if you over-optimize the site with keyword stuffing but are there any other SEO methods that could damage a site and any ways to avoid this? Is there such a thing as too much SEO?

I don't want to have a ban on my site or be doing something that isn't very good.

Thanks in advance!

Roald
07-18-2012, 12:10 PM
Yes, when your ranking massively down immediately, it means you have become over optimization. Care your business and have patience for getting rank in SERP.

greatar4
07-18-2012, 01:25 PM
I think excessive Search engine optimization is building massive amount of links in a short period of time.

stevetamer
07-18-2012, 09:47 PM
I think excessive Search engine optimization is building massive amount of links in a short period of time.
Yep totally, SEO is a slow task, step by step

JerrickYeoh
07-18-2012, 11:14 PM
Stay white SEO ,
1) Don't spam or link farming
2) Build quality link only
3) Dun optimize onsite with keywords more than 3 % density
4) Make sure site content is unique and quality
5) Make sure all meta tag do get it correctly without duplicate, too long or too short

Take note with every google penguin and google panda and watch out what they usually catch on.

terrijhon
07-19-2012, 03:28 AM
Yes over optimization is not good for your site..

Johnwilliams
07-19-2012, 03:34 AM
Google Doesn't accept over optimization. If you did that means your site will be consider as spamming. Check every Google updates as JerrickYeoh said........

sabrinasai
07-19-2012, 05:35 AM
Nothing would happen if you do lot of SEO techniques it could help you out only ! It wont bring down your business !

Billwhite
07-19-2012, 05:54 AM
No dear there is no limit how many backlink you build for your URL but if backlinks are based on only money keyword then it is big reason to lost ranking, so use brand name URL and regular text as Anchor text also.