PDA

View Full Version : Is Twitter a Beneficial SEO technique?

aaronrocillo25
07-20-2012, 01:15 AM
With the well-encompassing reach of Twitter, you could amass a great means of promotional venture. You could now add Twitter and present photos, ads, and other promotional resources which could increase your online visibility. With this social networking site, you could disseminate information, news and company branding. It has a great coordination with Google and Yahoo you could definitely benefit from. As a great network online, you could reach your market from different countries, Its increasing popularity online could be a great deal of your SEO investments. Today, Twitter has served to be a big advantage on your end.

angeljeniffer
07-20-2012, 02:19 AM
Twitter and facebook helps to increase your page views traffic not exactly helps in seo. Seo and Smo is two diffrent thing but with the help of SMO you take some advantages of serp but not totally reli on smo because link builduing and other submissions are important also

seofuture
07-20-2012, 02:57 AM
Another good SEO technique is promoting a website through a good quality and information article, well written and containing the relative keywords in the content. And an extensive list of the relevant keywords in your related field should be in hand for the creation of more articles to keep your site constantly refreshed.

easycommerce
07-20-2012, 05:47 AM
yes, twitter really benefit for social media promotion it helps to reach information as some characters to the global view...i like twitter :)

samdorjey
07-20-2012, 05:59 AM
Yes, twitter is good for SEO but it is very good for SMO, in SEO twitter help to increase the ranking of your keyword in the Google where as in SMO twitter can help to diverting more backlink and traffic of the website.

SamHim
07-20-2012, 06:00 AM
Social Sites plays great role in promoting business services by Joining community and be visible with services .Twitter is one of strong social network and your daily tweets and interaction with sites users makes great traffic advantages .Facebook is best for promoting with business services over social networks as provides applications like Create Business pages ,Create Notes etc..

sabrinasai
07-20-2012, 08:35 AM
Yeah it also helps in bringing effective traffic for your site !

amittrch
07-20-2012, 08:45 AM
Hi,
I am agree with above answer.thanks for share.

paulpreston
07-21-2012, 01:41 AM
Yes twitter is very beneficial technique for SEO and it is mostly used for maximum traffic.

theshail
07-23-2012, 02:50 AM
Twitter or Facebook or any other social networking site can help to get more traffic towards our website but they can't give us better SERPs benefit.

I'm not agree with your view, I've seen many articles and blog posts which are ranking quite higher on SERP without SEO just because they're more popular on social networks. So if you're article has fresh content and can get number of likes and retweets, then it can easily rank on top pages.