PDA

View Full Version : SEO question

bradynelson883
07-20-2012, 02:46 AM
I am trying to learn about SEO or search engine optimization, and I have come across many questions. I have come to know that there are two types of SEO methods i.e on-page optimization and off-page optimization. Both types of search engine optimization method can help in better optimization of website and you will get good page ranking for your website. Well, I am not aware about the features of these optimization methods? Do you have any idea? Please help me with your valuable suggestion; I shall be very grateful to you. Please share your ideas about features of SEO methods in this platform.

stephanwally
07-20-2012, 02:51 AM
If you want to know about SEO then you have to learn about this do it practically you can not learn it from our post , do it in professional way

seofuture
07-20-2012, 03:00 AM
Search engine optimization (SEO) makes it easy for Google, Bing and other search engines to find and index your pages. The easier it is for search engines to find your pages, the more likely it is that someone will come to your website to offer you work or buy a product. SEO boosts traffic to your site or blog and, if you are using ads for monetization, makes it more likely that someone will click on your ads and rack up those earnings.

titleseo
07-20-2012, 03:21 AM
You are going in right direction. Start with basic of SEO and then move to higher link building process. The on page process is involve in website changes. It is included meta title implementation, keyword density, content optimization, site visibility check and many more. You first need to concentrate on how to create quality website with unique content. Use Google search to find out all the information easily.

alfraidjones
07-20-2012, 06:39 AM
as you know there are two methods of SEO.
first take Onpage optimization
in this you have to work on
1. Content of your page.
2. title, meta, header,img alt tag.
3. link to other page on the site.
4. XML sitemap
5. Robots.txt

Off-page optimization
in off-page optimization we work on getting backlink
we can get becklink using
social bookmark
article submission
classified submission
rss feed submission
forum post
blog post
web2.0 submisison

masterdrugstore
07-20-2012, 08:01 AM
This is easy for Google, Bing and yahoo and other search engines to find and index your pages.

navdeep007
07-21-2012, 05:53 AM
If you know about the SEO thenstart with basic knowledge and do it practically.

sea queen
07-22-2012, 10:47 PM
just start your job and if any problem you can face about SEO ,just write your problem and search in Google.

honitel
07-22-2012, 11:26 PM
I am trying to learn about SEO or search engine optimization, and I have come across many questions. I have come to know that there are two types of SEO methods i.e on-page optimization and off-page optimization. Both types of search engine optimization method can help in better optimization of website and you will get good page ranking for your website. Well, I am not aware about the features of these optimization methods? Do you have any idea? Please help me with your valuable suggestion; I shall be very grateful to you. Please share your ideas about features of SEO methods in this platform.

Doing off page must be carefully done as much as how careful you are in your on page.

JanPaul
07-22-2012, 11:57 PM
i was searching for this information..thanks

stephanwally
07-23-2012, 12:00 AM
You have to get the practical knowledge , in this way you never understand what is this

RedCap
07-23-2012, 01:10 AM
Both Methods have their Own Importance .On page is to make a website SEO friendly or say Google liking .On page factor is most important for analyzing website strength and making is search friendly .Keyword selection is most crucial part in SEO .Selection of right keywords to target for your business helps in making good sales .Off page is Link building technique where By using Diff rent Off page methods Back-links are generated and these back-links are competition winner or say makes a keyword most relevant to the page.The aim is To get visibility with top search ranking.

android45
07-23-2012, 01:28 AM
I think there are so many sites online related to SEO you can Google it.

theshail
07-23-2012, 01:53 AM
as you know there are two methods of SEO.
first take Onpage optimization
in this you have to work on
1. Content of your page.
2. title, meta, header,img alt tag.
3. link to other page on the site.
4. XML sitemap
5. Robots.txt

Off-page optimization
in off-page optimization we work on getting backlink
we can get becklink using
social bookmark
article submission
classified submission
rss feed submission
forum post
blog post
web2.0 submisison

Totally agreed, I would have mentioned same details.

watson123
07-23-2012, 02:40 AM
Search engine optimization (SEO) makes it easy for Google, Bing and other search engines to find and index your pages

wiky1011
06-20-2013, 02:39 AM
Really I appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. The topic here I found was really effective to the topic which I was researching for a long time.

blessy_smith
07-02-2013, 01:25 AM
Thanks for sharing the useful information..

PoolrepairLV
07-02-2013, 01:49 AM
Onpage is about optimizing everything in your website. Offpage is submitting back links to third party hosting sites to increase your position in SERPs.

CodyDeegan
07-02-2013, 11:33 PM
Yeah. I agree.Thanks for sharing your knowledge about the topic. I found it really informative.