PDA

View Full Version : What is Alexa technology for ranking pages.

Harry Mark
07-23-2012, 07:18 AM
Hello friends
Please give me the answer.

JerrickYeoh
07-23-2012, 11:47 PM
The traffic rank is based on 3 months of historical traffic data collected from the users of Alexa Toolbar. Also combined with different traffic data source and page views. Alexa also counts the number of visitors and number of page views of all the sites for Alexa traffic rank.
The main Alexa traffic rank is based on the data generated by this two sources. The change is determined by comparing the site’s current rank with its rank from 3 Months ago.

adnanahmad
07-24-2012, 12:55 AM
I thinks Alexa is Not Important For Marketing Purpose. If you focus on Ranking that good for Your Business.. Alexa Ranking Just Tell you Position your Web Page That Not Good For Us.. Now a days Business Man Focus on SERP Position Not Fous Alexa Ranking.
Some Third World Country Count Alexa ranking for Getting Add posting And Earn Money Through...My Point Of View is that this Is old Method We should Focus latest Mehtod That give Better opition for Your........

seofuture
07-24-2012, 03:13 AM
Alexa rankings can make or break your business.
Your Alexa ranking is used as a big factor in valuing the advertising space on your website by, I would say, about 85% of advertisers. A higher positioning means more money in your pocket. Alexa rankings are being used increasingly to leverage blogs, despite the fact that the numbers can be horrendously manipulated. More high paying reviews, better advertising offers, more press coverage, it is a must have.

theshail
07-24-2012, 03:26 AM
Alexa gives your website ranking on traffic basis. If you're getting huge traffic and those visitors have installed alexa bar on their browsers then your ranking would decrease which is good, however increased ranking is bad.